Family's reaction?

IBM

Reaction score
At least there's one thing in common with hair transplated and fake boobs: the scar

G

IBM said:
At least there's one thing in common with hair transplated and fake boobs: the scar

from a breast implant you just get two little scars . they are so small you almost cant see them. but the scar of a hair transplant is big. its really annoying. and you get cut out a piece of your skin. for me thats far worse. and then they put it together. uhh, you have missing a whole piece of skin for your whole life. unless you do FUE.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my dad found my finasteride in my desk and questioned me about it. He believed me (as he was balding as well) but managed to find the courage to tease me about it...

My sister and brother didn't believe me for about a year or so

G

Matgallis said:
my dad found my finasteride in my desk and questioned me about it. He believed me (as he was balding as well) but managed to find the courage to tease me about it...

Damn, how sick can a father be.....

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Matgallis said:

Damn, how sick can a father be.....

I was too ashamed to do so, that my dad had to go to the pharmacy to pick up rogaine for me back when it was Rx only here. This was preinternets/drugstore.com days pretty much so you had no choice but to go in.. So my parents were pretty cool about it.