Fake propecia from Cipla?

Jai

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just been reading through the posts on this thread and its not making things any easier to choose,

I am ready to order a new batch of finasteride, and usually use a clinic in London, but they are expensive, and I think that In the past I have had foreign products, (I think maybe Itallian) although I am fairly certain they were made be Merc.

As far as the Cipla and Dr Reddys go I an really uncertain, it would make sense that the products are legit, as they (Cipla) are a Huge company and would obviously have a reputation to consider.

As a final point do any of you know how you would go about having a drung tested for the active ingrediants? Maybe this is something one of us should perhaps think about, put all our minds at rest!!

Cheers Jai

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jai said:
Hi guys,

Just been reading through the posts on this thread and its not making things any easier to choose,

I am ready to order a new batch of finasteride, and usually use a clinic in London, but they are expensive, and I think that In the past I have had foreign products, (I think maybe Itallian) although I am fairly certain they were made be Merc.

As far as the Cipla and Dr Reddys go I an really uncertain, it would make sense that the products are legit, as they (Cipla) are a Huge company and would obviously have a reputation to consider.

As a final point do any of you know how you would go about having a drung tested for the active ingrediants? Maybe this is something one of us should perhaps think about, put all our minds at rest!!

Cheers Jai

Testing for active ingredients in a lab would probably cost several thousand dollars/pounds. In that case, you'd probably be better off purchasing from a pharmacy using a prescription. Although, you still would not always be 100 guaranteed a legitimate product either.

I personally would purchase from a reputable on-line seller of generics, and not even give it a second thought. Save your money, and put it towards something as equally as important.

Jai

Reaction score
So who do we know that is a reputable on-line seller of generics? How do we trust them?

Jai