Facts that help you cope with being bald

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
Mine is: Ashton Kutcher, who is considered one of the best looking guys in the world, married Demi Moore, who is Bruce Willis's sloppy seconds. Bald Bruce got her in her prime, hairy Ashton got her post-prime. :cool:

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Mine is: Ashton Kutcher, who is considered one of the best looking guys in the world, married Demi Moore, who is Bruce Willis's sloppy seconds. Bald Bruce got her in her prime, hairy Ashton got her post-prime. :cool:

Mines is : I have slept with attractive women while being bald

shookwun

Reaction score
Marco you seem to think that most people because you were successful are in the same situation as you. I can assure you, most bald men secure, and lock down the first peice they find because they understand that their clock is tiking and their ain't much left to boot.

Definitely an exception by how you describe yourself.

Out of all the men I know that are NW4+ none are picking, and pulling like it's a game. A lot of them are single, but the ones in relationships aren't pulling, and going on Tindr because their bored. usually in long term LTR

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Marco you seem to think that most people because you were successful are in the same situation as you. I can assure you, most bald men secure, and lock down the first peice they find because they understand that their clock is tiking and their ain't much left to boot.

Out of all the men I know that are NW4+ none are picking, and pulling like it's a game. A lot of them are single, but the ones in relationships aren't pulling, and going on Tindr because their bored. usually in long term LTR

I understand what you mean, I apologise if I offended anyone. Im just sharing my experience, maybe the UK has more women accepting of hair loss than the US.

John McClane

Reaction score

Maybe just because they think they can't get women anymore while marco75 doesn't have these self-esteem issues.
Self-esteem is very important.

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its kind of okay being bald i guess. I just wouldnt like it cause everyone knows me with hair rofl. If i could change to some where no one know me i wouldnt give a ****. So im probally jus trying to prolongue my hair till i finish med school 4 years from now and go work else where.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Anyone and everyone who makes fun of or degrades bald people are stone cold a holes. Thats all I have and on a bad day, im sorry to say it aint enough.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It can play a big role. I had this long period during which I refused to even try, between 21.5 and 23 years old. It was a mistake.

If I had known, I would never have stopped dating. I really thought being bald meant no woman would ever want me again.

I mean, you always leave me almost speechless.

First of all, the guy basically just said self-esteem makes a big difference, I was actually waiting for you to jump in here and say the complete opposite- considering how much you belittle the idea of CONFIDENCE or anything at all to do with personality, as always you make no sense now with the contradictions to your previous arguments.

Secondly, what the hell! You said you never tried until you were 21 and were thus a virgin, so then, you had 6 months of a huge amount of sexual experiences, then gave up until you were 23, and since then, because you say you've had lots of different women, you've spent the last 3 years having loads of women and girlfriends to make up for lost time?

Can you really blame me for beginning to think you are full of ****? Nothing makes sense with you.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Mines is : I have slept with attractive women while being bald

Don't tell these guys that...they will never believe you. Fred the belgian will be along to tell you that the women were paid actresses.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree marco's full of it. Marco did you see you go back to the hotel and see yourself having sex with these women? No, all false positives.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree marco's full of it. Marco did you see you go back to the hotel and see yourself having sex with these women? No, all false positives.

I think your being a bit unfair to Fred he has admitted he got women when he was bald and that bald guys can get attractive women. His views are still a bit pessimistic for me but he makes a lot of valid points. I would agree with him that women care about looks as much as men if not more.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
You'd have to know my story in more details. 21 to 21.5 I had a lot sexual experiences, during the peak of my minoxidil regrowth.

Then it all went to sh*t again. I was bald, and decided to stop dating, until 23 where I regained my... I started trying again. No I wasn't going to say "confidence".

Confidence only helps if you are attractive to begin with, i.e. if your confidence is lower you won't take opportunities or will shy away from meeting women, if its high and women are attracted to you then you will obviously be more successful you are chatting more and making more opportunities. A very confident ugly guy will still not get women.

jd_uk

Reaction score
You'd have to know my story in more details. 21 to 21.5 I had a lot sexual experiences, during the peak of my minoxidil regrowth.

Then it all went to sh*t again. I was bald, and decided to stop dating, until 23 where I regained my... I started trying again. No I wasn't going to say "confidence".

The 'i decided to stop dating' part stood out more. My cousin is one of the biggest ladies men i know....witty, charming....has pulled got girls much younger than him but is settled down now (has cheated though)...he is about a NW5 and has been losing hair since 18. He definitely tried to treat it with rogaine etc but baldness never stopped him getting a lot of women. He's about 5ft 9 and not exactly ripped either. But again...you will have an excuse as to why his confidence has nothing to do with it.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Confidence only helps if you are attractive to begin with, i.e. if your confidence is lower you won't take opportunities or will shy away from meeting women, if its high and women are attracted to you then you will obviously be more successful you are chatting more and making more opportunities. A very confident ugly guy will still not get women.

No guy is ugly to every single woman. There will be women on this planet who have had a thing for danny devito.. this is getting boring now. I think actually some of you guys want to be depressed and wste your lives.

- - - Updated - - -

He's probably above average looking. It's all looks. Or he plays the numbers.

No surpise with that response. You're a very sad chap aren't you?

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
No guy is ugly to every single woman. There will be women on this planet who have had a thing for danny devito.. this is getting boring now. I think actually some of you guys want to be depressed and wste your lives.

- - - Updated - - -

No surpise with that response. You're a very sad chap aren't you?

I think attractiveness is somewhat subjective but only to a certain extent, most women wouldn't be attracted to Danny Devito. Anyway look at these two men who are managers of Man City, one is bald and one has a full head of hair. One is considered very handsome, this shows hair is only one variable in attractivness.

"Readers of German Edition of Elle Magazine have voted Guardiola as the Third sexiest Man in the World"

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-01 at 22.26.21.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-01 at 22.26.21.png
    400 KB · Views: 197

jd_uk

Reaction score
I think attractiveness is somewhat subjective but only to a certain extent, most women wouldn't be attracted to Danny Devito. Anyway look at these two men who are managers of Man City, one is bald and one has a full head of hair. One is considered very handsome, this shows hair is only one variable in attractivness.

"Readers of German Edition of Elle Magazine have voted Guardiola as the Third sexiest Man in the World"

attachment.php

So despite all of your obnoxious negativity you do have moments where you can reason slightly. Still very, very wrong on the 'its all looks'though.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
So despite all of your obnoxious negativity you do have moments where you can reason slightly. Still very, very wrong on the 'its all looks'though.

What negativity? I don't equate baldness with being unattractive I equate being unattractive to being unattractive and this is all subjective but the cold hard truth is if a women doesn't find you attractive within the first few seconds it's going to be very difficult to overcome that.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Oh trust me, I know some guys who are, I've seen women recoil at the sight of some men.

Why is it depressing to view reality as it is? You really want to believe that one day, you'll make it if you're confident enough, right?

You're showing your ars*hole personality there...hoping that you can drag me down by asking that last question. I already 'make it' with women. Hell i even pulled two of the hottest women i'd ever seen years ago with a grade 0 all over and i don't consider myself particularly good looking facially. Yes, hair loss has affected my confidence personally..that is why i think about it and sometimes come on this site for advise about it...but do i think that I or any other balding guy can't get girls? Nope.

Oh and please stop kidding yourself that you have a clue about reality. You've proved to me that you are very limited with your view of the world which is likely based on limited experiences or just negative mental filtering (ignoring anything which doesn't fit with your negative beliefs or using ridiculous reasoning to justify them). I think you're not as intelligent as you think you are...or you're just quite depressed in which case i sympathise. I do however hate it when people try to bring others down with their negativity...it is weak.

jd_uk

Reaction score
What negativity? I don't equate baldness with being unattractive I equate being unattractive to being unattractive and this is all subjective but the cold hard truth is if a women doesn't find you attractive within the first few seconds it's going to be very difficult to overcome that.

I disagree. You assume that a woman is some constanly horny being who spends her day scanning every guy for whether she finds him physically attractive. Most women are just going about their day. Ah look i could go on and on... i just had visions of the pretty, young student who has a crush on her old balding lecturer because of the way he speaks with Intelligence and dominance...but you lot on here would never believe that possible because the only way you can think of the world is using the rules you have defined. Something like 'i dont care if a woman is passionate about her job as long as shes hot so women must all think the same". If you had any sense at all then you wouldnt be arguing with me, you would be telling fred that his "its all looks" rule is absolute garbage.

Anyway ...im done for the night so will leave you lot to wallow in negativity until the next time i maybe post something which goes against all the core beliefs on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Your looks did the trick for these two hot women, not your confidence. Move on.

Like i said...you sure aint as intelligent as you think...and not a decent guy either.