Facing The Harsh Reality Of The Cure

shookwun

Reaction score
Come on, these recent posts of yours and JD are embarrassing to read.

http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/hellouser/media/Histogen Presentation Hair Congress 2015/Slide15.jpg.html

You have no idea of what you're talking about.

Transplanted hairs are DHT resistant (except in extreme cases where the guy ends up thinning out all over).

Do you know what it means? They re not affected by DHT, and never will be.

You could transplant them to your a**h** and they will always grow.

You can find thread where people are discussing the hair transplant they had 17 years ago, and yes their transplanted hairs were still alive and well.
It's quite common for those who experience pre mature baldness to be advanced norwoods as they get older. With that so comes a strong probavility in a very thin donor.

My father started balding at 19. Fast forward at 55 he has a very thin donor. In essence you are likey to loose a certain amount of follices as you age if prone to Androgenetic Alopecia.

Who cares though. Does anybody ReLe give a sh*t if there dht prone hairs start to thin and bald twenty five years from now? I certainly don't. It was an investment. We are buying time.

Some will say it's a waste of money but I say either choose a right career path or stop spending money on useless junk. 10-15 grand is not a lot over 20+ years. If we put a dollar value on the follicles lost in a hypothetical scenario, is a few thousand coins that much to cry over? That money spent prevented me from spanking myself to sleep every night

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of topic question. How to differentiate between DPA and MBP ? Secondly, is there a way where doctor can determine which Norwood a person might end up so one can go for hair transplant way way before male pattern baldness stops progressing.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the end if a "cure" ever came out and it was relegated to the rich then THATS when we REALLY have to push for this insurance coverage I keep stressing on everyone.

shookwun

Reaction score
Out of topic question. How to differentiate between DPA and MBP ? Secondly, is there a way where doctor can determine which Norwood a person might end up so one can go for hair transplant way way before male pattern baldness stops progressing.
A dpa persons entire scalp usual thins in a uniform manner

Could very well start balding in a NW7 manner

Dupa will have patchy type hair loss