Facial Hair

Why me?

Reaction score
Just wondering who on here keeps facial hair?
Do you think it helps your apperince out?
Have you ever kept it when you had a full head of hair?

I am curious because I have just started to let my gotee grow in hope it overshadows the top of my head.

I dont know if this is cool or not I guess I will find out.

G

Well I tend to let my facial hair grow for a few days then I shave, this would be the same if I had loads of hair or none at all.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
traxdata said:
Well I tend to let my facial hair grow for a few days then I shave, this would be the same if I had loads of hair or none at all.

I second that...

y

Reaction score
i've had a goatee for a number of years since college and have tryed being clean shaven as well. from my experience having the goatee does overshadow your other features whether it is your dome or another feature and makes them seem less prominent. an added bonus is that you have less area to shave, which is always a plus in my book

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
y said:
i've had a goatee for a number of years since college and have tryed being clean shaven as well. from my experience having the goatee does overshadow your other features whether it is your dome or another feature and makes them seem less prominent. an added bonus is that you have less area to shave, which is always a plus in my book

I agree with you. A lot of overweight men and balding men have goatees'...

G

Why Me?: dont know if this is cool or not I guess I will find out.

Its pretty lame when your ultimate decision in doing something lies in you asking people if they think its cool or not. Do it for yourself and becuz you want to, not becuz its the "cool" thing to do

Why me?

Reaction score
Bartman..... Totally agrre with you

but i am in this to impress the chicks if they think i look good with it i will keep it. if not then i will consider shaving it

also i was just curious on what other people did with their facial hair.

G

if it makes you look better and in turn boosts your confidence than keep it, cuz most girls like confidence. and to me thats what all this hairloss sh*t is about, so i can see where youre comin from. just do things for yourself that make you feel good, not to cuz its cool. Best of luck in your fight brother

P.S I was not tryin to cut you down or anything, just tryin to help you look at things at a better personal angle.