Facial Changes On Finasteirde With Pictures

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No before pictures so can't really tell anything. I have never had any issues with Finesteride.

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its all in your head. i dont see any difference in those pictures

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally look exactly the same. It could be argued having the higher E from finasteride makes it slightly harder to stay lean but that doesn't change the underlying biology of weight loss and bf%. If you want a leaner face then eat and train accordingly.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally look exactly the same. It could be argued having the higher E from finasteride makes it slightly harder to stay lean but that doesn't change the underlying biology of weight loss and bf%. If you want a leaner face then eat and train accordingly.

Bro i swear it has fucked my face abd body up. All my life i've always been lean now i got this weird puffy fat under my chin and my abs are fat now. Like i have lower body fat for the first time
. this is a horror drug
https://imgur.com/0tR6wQt

see i got this weird flab now ^^

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have an ugly recessed chin that's all. Your allegedly lost leanness in your face and worse abs should be last on your list of problems. You are either 1) mentally ill with massive BDD or 2) a troll. There are no other options.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have an ugly recessed chin that's all. Your allegedly lost leanness in your face and worse abs should be last on your list of problems. You are either 1) mentally ill with massive BDD or 2) a troll. There are no other options.

is my recessed chin that bad ? it's always made me insecure but girls say im cute in real life so i'm not sure but i hate my chin should i get plastic surgery?