Facebook Video Shows A Guy Removing Wig

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I seriously cant figure out WHY they cant get a permanent fake hair system yet.

For that to work they need to invent a bond that doesn't break down (impossible, as the scalp releases oils that breaks down the bond), OR sew the thing onto the scalp or something, which would cause horrible infections. The semi-permanent hair system is the best we'll ever get I fear, until a cure comes along.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
annoying as those little shits are, the systems do look good

tempting to just try one to remember what it feels like to be nw1 again

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
there no one famous. i meant people like this. common man, your from the uk? you dont see these type of guys around. loud chavy thugs.

oh right. i didn't play it with sound (at work lol) so i dont know what they sound like. Just look like your standard cardboard cut-out c****. LadBible, protein shakes and crying laugh emojis. The same clone haircut to be found in Wetherspoons up and down the country on a Friday or at your nearest tech/house festival. Just "lads".

Chavs I don't hear thrown around too often anymore. Chavs are proper scum like in Wolf Pack's picture - trackies, cider and fighting

Last edited:

EvilLocks

Reaction score
even if i do get my hair back with hm tech in the future, i dont think ill ever lose this bald feeling

Yeah... Once you've been bald, you can never truly go un-bald :/ But if the cure comes one day and we all get our hair back, at least we will appreciate that hair much more than your average fullhead.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i guess your right.

even if i do get my hair back with hm tech in the future, i dont think ill ever lose this bald feeling
yea that disastrous feeling.
even when your hair looks good, u are inclined to feel that it doesn't look and that u have to set your hair style again but u end up messing it.
this thing is such a sh*t

FootyStar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For that to work they need to invent a bond that doesn't break down (impossible, as the scalp releases oils that breaks down the bond), OR sew the thing onto the scalp or something, which would cause horrible infections.

Your mention of a sew-on permanent wig reminds me of a story I saw recently of some guy who had someone else's scalp transplanted onto his head:
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...st-skull-scalp-transplant-patient-7467577.php

Barbaric as it looks, the guy actually has a full head of hair again (and it grows like his normal hair too). Could be a future solution if they perfect it.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Your mention of a sew-on permanent wig reminds me of a story I saw recently of some guy who had someone else's scalp transplanted onto his head:
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...st-skull-scalp-transplant-patient-7467577.php

Barbaric as it looks, the guy actually has a full head of hair again (and it grows like his normal hair too). Could be a future solution if they perfect it.

Yeah that looks gross. But like you say; if perfected, could be something. You'd have to be on medication for the rest of your life to avoid rejection, though...

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
For that to work they need to invent a bond that doesn't break down (impossible, as the scalp releases oils that breaks down the bond), OR sew the thing onto the scalp or something, which would cause horrible infections. The semi-permanent hair system is the best we'll ever get I fear, until a cure comes along.

the way I always envisioned was the same way people get scalp implants as body modifications. What they do is implant little sub dermal screws that stick through the skin slightly. Then people just unscrew and rescrew on different decor.

Lets figure a system like this for hair lol.

c6c179d4aeefdb52ea856ba5f0eeb2dc.jpg

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh right. i didn't play it with sound (at work lol) so i dont know what they sound like. Just look like your standard cardboard cut-out c****. The same clone haircut to be found in Wetherspoons up and down the country on a Friday or at your nearest tech/house festival. Just "lads".

Chavs I don't heard thrown around too often anymore. Chavs are proper scum like in Wolf Pack's picture - trackies, cider and fighting

yeah you and wolfpack explain it better than me. i tend to keep them in the same group...chavs, lads, all the same to me. but yes that picture is the original chav lol.

but like wolf said, the lines are getting blurry these days with those fuckers. getting harder to tell

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes

there f*****g morons. chavs, lads, whatever you wana call them. idiots with their tats and combovers.

the type of guys youll end up in a punch up with because you accidentally barged him or checked out his chick.

all these guys deserved to be bald.

CANNOT STAND THEM
You got a dark soul brah. Maybe it's just cause I'm from a sh*t hole and had the "joy" of growing up with many "chavs" I agree 95% of these mofos are void of personality but I've met some proper diamond Geezers geeza , that I to have judged on fust glance that were sweethearts. No one deserves hairloss

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You got a dark soul brah. Maybe it's just cause I'm from a sh*t hole and had the "joy" of growing up with many "chavs" I agree 95% of these mofos are void of personality but I've met some proper diamond Geezers geeza , that I to have judged on fust glance that were sweethearts. No one deserves hairloss

i suppose i do have a bit of a dark soul. hair loss will do that to someone :(

where r u from man, uk?

yeah of course there are some wicked people out there. ive met plenty of cool geezer types.

those dudes are cool. its the f*****g chavs and lads i cant stand. like that f*****g clown with the tear drop tat on his eye. id rather hang out with fred all day than someone like that.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
bald beast unleashed in 20sec

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i suppose i do have a bit of a dark soul. hair loss will do that to someone :(

where r u from man, uk?

yeah of course there are some wicked people out there. ive met plenty of cool geezer types.

those dudes are cool. its the f*****g chavs and lads i cant stand. like that f*****g clown with the tear drop tat on his eye. id rather hang out with fred all day than someone like that.
Yeah the Midlands. Balding capital