f1 driver vettel became a laughing stock due to his hairloss

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"One Instagram commenter had this brilliant one-liner: “dude went from Toro Rosso to Hairo Losso.”"

5d6694f044111615d82e155c7e906259?width=1280.jpg

nicoandgello

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just nature of humans really. If you look bad due to any bad feature people will make fun of it unless they went through it themselfs. It's easier to make fun of people on internet.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
on a sidenote: do you think he would be a good hair transplant candidate? he doesnt seem to bald at the crown

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just nature of humans really. If you look bad due to any bad feature people will make fun of it unless they went through it themselfs. It's easier to make fun of people on internet.
to be fair: it looks not very good and less educated people might be a bit shocked of the sudden change even though it was obvious there is not much hair left for years now

hamilton is bald too right?

nicoandgello

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would require hairline lowering, creating temples, filling crown. I don't believe he could achieve good result with only surgical treatment. If he started minoxidil and dermarolling his scalp it could be possible tho. Minoxidil works great for crown so it would require only hairline and temples restoration witch could be possible by top doctor with usage of body hair too.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would require hairline lowering, creating temples, filling crown. I don't believe he could achieve good result with only surgical treatment. If he started minoxidil and dermarolling his scalp it could be possible tho. Minoxidil works great for crown so it would require only hairline and temples restoration witch could be possible by top doctor with usage of body hair too.
Lol he would look way better than the before pic with just 1 transplant on the front

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
He would look better with smp, he would look better if he buzzed it evenly, he would look better if he had a hair transplant like you say. But in my opinion you are not a good hair transplant if you can't match atleast 50% density. With his form of hairloss,from what i have seen, it's rather unlikely that he would achieve a result.
Nah SMP is awful lol

If he had a transplant he would have a proper hairline with an actual structure and direction to his hair.

The before pic is just some messy combforward, no hairline. Actually looks bad, but still better than the buzz.

No offense but most men online are clueless when it comes to hair aesthetics. Always suggesting to buzz off and shave, which women will reply with: NO. That's the reason why he suddenly looks a decade older in the after pic.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway he doesn't seem like the type who cares much about how he looks, so it's just buzz and moving on with life for him. People will adjust to his new look within a few weeks.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brutal but funny :D

Attachments

• A2191FB5-B4F6-4A6D-A936-3254FCA442B4.jpeg
    A2191FB5-B4F6-4A6D-A936-3254FCA442B4.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 170

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idiots. There's a good chance those who make fun of him will see what it feels like to be visited by a norwood reaper.
I hope he doesn't give a f*ck and shaves it off.
Meh, saw comments to this article on The Daily Mail. People called it bullying and called people who make mean comments idiots. Also said that someone losing his hair shouldn't be news.

Most people aren't really that horrible.

Last edited:

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn negative iq normies. He is equally as bald in the pics where he has hair its just that he shaved his head and then the forelock has less density cause its not grown out and grows slowly. Vettel was balding for 10+ years lol. I swear to god as they said crowds have such negative iq that it is ridiculous. Its the same when they see a thick NW3 and they say yeah you have nothing to worry about and then we buzzes his hair its omg bald haha. Even though he has the same amount of hair. They also say it in the most cancerous passive aggressive way possible. Normies can be tricked with length so easily, on the other hand they dont know jack sh*t about hair loss. Even NW4+ normies are still uneducated about it. I know some are so low iq they think buzzcut is the same as baldness or something like that.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's a good thing for us, beacuse we fight hairloss, and when those normies will hit NW4 and realise they lost 70% density, they will be fucked and no amount of finasteride candy will cure them.
Most balding normies will never touch finasteride, maybe "rogaine" as they say, 99% of normies shave it off because "propecia" is poison and hair transplants are vanity, then they will cope with saying bald guys are sexy or some similar sh*t. If you see normie discussions about hair loss they say its best shave it as soon as you notice hair loss, for them that is NW4+ or extreme diffuse where scalp is see through when grown out, they dont know what is the Norwood scale and they dont have the general "feel" of hair loss like people on forums do. Then there is a tinny "vain" minority of normies who will notice the moment the first hair falls and then ask on forums am I balding forgetting it usually progresses slowly.

Baldcafe is a great example of a normie who noticed only when over half of his crown density was gone. It might've been going on for a few years before he noticed for all we know since ha didn't know anything about hair loss until he noticed it in a mirror or something.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn negative iq normies. He is equally as bald in the pics where he has hair its just that he shaved his head and then the forelock has less density cause its not grown out and grows slowly. Vettel was balding for 10+ years lol. I swear to god as they said crowds have such negative iq that it is ridiculous. Its the same when they see a thick NW3 and they say yeah you have nothing to worry about and then we buzzes his hair its omg bald haha. Even though he has the same amount of hair. They also say it in the most cancerous passive aggressive way possible. Normies can be tricked with length so easily, on the other hand they dont know jack sh*t about hair loss. Even NW4+ normies are still uneducated about it. I know some are so low iq they think buzzcut is the same as baldness or something like that.
Yep, this is one of the reasons why I always tell y'all that SMP is almost useless and keeping it longer is usually the best option lol

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, this is one of the reasons why I always tell y'all that SMP is almost useless and keeping it longer is usually the best option lol
Legit, they see guys with short buzzcuts as bald even though they clearly have a full head of hair. There is a youtuber with SMP Seth Everman, we discussed him here recently and normies know him as the bald guy. Even they know if it looks good you grow it out.
Honestly, sometimes it requires someone else to tell you that something is not normal, or that you have a problem. I always had very feminine face, and didn't know it was an issue till people started calling me a lesbian in middle school. And bald cafe is such a fuking coper. He basically makes people not take a fight, that is for most people winnable, and if you fight and not have dogshit NW7 by 22 genetics, you can have above average hair.

Recently saw a shot of a random audience and the difference there is if you look feminine like this guy and razor shave.
jsib.png

Vs the masculine just buzz it bro. Even though this guy has a buzz he looks infinitely better than the guy above even if he was NW1.
joib.jpg

For example hair matters much more for the guy above than the guy below. In aesthetics it seems the better your face looks the less hair matters.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Legit, they see guys with short buzzcuts as bald even though they clearly have a full head of hair. There is a youtuber with SMP Seth Everman, we discussed him here recently and normies know him as the bald guy. Even they know if it looks good you grow it out.

Recently saw a shot of a random audience and the difference there is if you look feminine like this guy and razor shave.
View attachment 155985
Vs the masculine just buzz it bro. Even though this guy has a buzz he looks infinitely better than the guy above even if he was NW1.
View attachment 155984
For example hair matters much more for the guy above than the guy below. In aesthetics it seems the better your face looks the less hair matters.
Both horrendous in their own way! Sex offenders spring to mind.