F YouHairLoss's Story

F YouHairLoss

Reaction score
Well hey there!

Feel free to call me Adi :) .. you know? Ahhh-Deeee

Mhmm.. where should i start? I've recently turned 20, i guess i've been having hairloss for quite sometime now. Today i've finally decided i'd join this community. So we can all get bald and ugly together. At least i can feel like one big happy(balding) family. The only thing i'm currently trying is Rogaine. I've only been on it for about a week or longer now.

Quite a depressing phase i must admit. I just hope i can keep the sense of humor I have and once i do go bald i just joke over it. It was a sad discovery for me indeed. But what can i say? Life goes on, no?

I guess that's the thanks i get for beating the sh*t out of my dick and slapping my balls (SARCASM)

Anyways. That's all i wanted to say. Just wanted to drop by and say HELLO!

Should i indeed go bald I will probaby keep a nice stubble beard ( i would do it now, however.. i'm forced to shave it due to work :-/. But that will only last for a few months, hehe!)

At the moment all im' trying to do is accept that fact that i won't be the sexy beast i am today (12.02.11) As sooon as i accept being ugly guy i'll probably feel better. Though god knows, just because i'm a sexy sexy beast with hair doesn't mean i won't be just a sexy guy without hair later. KNow what i'm saying?

*i can dream, can't i?*

Oh... yeah.. where was i? Hello forum! If there are any words of advice you would like to share, go ahead! My ears are wide open, or should i say my eyes?

Oh! I don't have any pictures to upload, not sure if i really want to even take pictures, i try to avoid looking at my hair as they just piss me off, f***** hair.

At the moment i'm mainly balding at the crown? Not sure if that's the correct term, but i'm assuming it's the part at the back. Roundish thingy?

Thanks for your time.

Ahhh-deee :)