f*** YOU ALL - DR TAKASHI TSUJI UPDATE

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's probably "Nameless" in disguise. He was the one who always came up with this ridiculous theories, e.g.: "CRISP will save us all. We will be immortal within the next 10 years."
Not 10 years, no. Please look up Aubrey de Grey (Cambridge) and David Sinclair (Harvard Medical School). De Grey predicts that there is a 50% chance that we will be able to cure aging in 20 years

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They’ve already “cured” aging. Telomere elongation using hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
That's nothing new and I don't understand the hyping of those results, experimenters have increased telomere length in human test subjects using easily available chemicals and natural extracts for a long time. It doesn't reverse aging though.
i cant belive people really think that cure or reverse aging will be possible.....:D
Don't know which angle you are going for but there's no reason to believe a large subset of problems associated with aging can't be removed in the future.

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, now I understand how this forum has a generational problem. In every generation, there is a bunch of dudes who believe that we're 5years away from immortality as we are from a better treatment for hairloss involving stem-cells... we're fucked

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
some people seem to think that they will look like 20 in 20 years: D
rather, I am more interested in whether there will be a possible transfer of consciousness to another body
It'd be rather hard to reverse some types of aging without make-believe sci-fi technology like nanorobotics.
Yeah, now I understand how this forum has a generational problem. In every generation, there is a bunch of dudes who believe that we're 5years away from immortality as we are from a better treatment for hairloss involving stem-cells... we're fucked
Yes and then we have those that don't believe in anything.
Hair cloning and anti-aging have many similarities with the first being much easier to do.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not 10 years, no. Please look up Aubrey de Grey (Cambridge) and David Sinclair (Harvard Medical School). De Grey predicts that there is a 50% chance that we will be able to cure aging in 20 years
Aubrey has said a 50% chance we may reach longevity escape velocity in 20 years, not necessarily cure aging altogether.

Longevity escape velocity is basically where we add more years to our lifespan than years go by, so we are effectively immortal (though we can still die from a car crash or something) even though we haven't cured aging completely yet.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aubrey has said a 50% chance we may reach longevity escape velocity in 20 years, not necessarily cure aging altogether.

Longevity escape velocity is basically where we add more years to our lifespan than years go by, so we are effectively immortal (though we can still die from a car crash or something) even though we haven't cured aging completely yet.
Exactly

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How to actually age well:

Practice calorie restriction
Exercise
Take metformin
Take NMN
Take rapamycin
Take Ca-AKG
Take fisetin

Remember- dosage is key especially with metformin and rapamycin

Most other stuff like eAt OrGaNiC is just broscience. It's like telling a balding person to apply oil on their head to treat hair loss.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In 5 years the first 3D human in vivo skin model will be made. This will speed up research so much for cloning. After that I’m 5 years more cloning enters the market.
Lol yes just take all these drugs cooked up by some Jew in a lab goy
Cooked up by nature, identified and extracted by science.
Ignore the diets and practices of your ancestors, who were in better shape than you, yes goy good goy
They weren't.
Further, hair loss, and the increased frequency and age of onset on it, which is a confirmed phenomena via your beloved SCIENCE™ btw, absolutely has to do with modern lifestyles and diet.
It doesn't.
Microplastics likely being an important contributing factor.
It isn't (yet?).
The entire line of thinking behind your drug cocktail bullshit is the same as all modern science and medicine: That the human body is not fit to survive, and cannot find correct nourishment in the world it evolved to live in.
So instead you base your life on hunches about a glorious past where people ate and lived well, something that have never existed as proven by the scientific study of artifacts and historic documentation.

Simply pathetic.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
The entire line of thinking behind your drug cocktail bullshit is the same as all modern science and medicine: That the human body is not fit to survive, and cannot find correct nourishment in the world it evolved to live in.
The human body is not designed to 'age well'. Life expectancy even up until antiquity (depending on the region) was arround thirty five. People did sometimes grow older, yes.
But that's what is called an evolutionary aftershadow. By that time you'd have reproduced a long, long time ago so how fit and attractive some isolated individuals who lived that long were at age 52 was never a major evolutionary drive.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
People often lived longer.
Meh. As far as I am aware the remains of Celtic and Germanic people we found often fall into that age bracket. Not necessarily because people were more sickly than contemporary people but because they died of sh*t that is easily treatable nowadays i.e. one guy died of a major teeth infection, that spread to his brain.
And even without medicine -for all its downsides- an over abundance of food goes a long way in compensating for semi-dangerous ailments such as a longterm gastritis.

Life expectancy is not the same as actual time people wind up living.
I made it pretty clear in my post that I am aware of that. No idea why you feel to mention it.

You also have to remember that back then, men had actual BALLS and every one of them lived to see warfare, worked in dangerous jobs, etc.
That's without a doubt a vast exaggeration. Most people were concerned with farming, artisanry or hunting and warfare wasn't constant or global. Not saying they were slouches, but your average German, Slav or Celt would never have killed a single man in his life.

Infant mortality rates were probably higher, but are largely exaggerated because A) They factor in low-IQ brown people countries
Child mortality estimates for the middle ages or antiquity in Europe don't factor in _nonexistant_ data from Africa, that's just wrong.

B) they are mostly just kook sh*t "estimates" based on virtually nothing as well.
We do not have a whole to go by, that's definetely true and the nature of archeology.

They actually have no real evidence or explanation and their is a notable lack of child graves and bones from western antiquity.
There are a bunch of children bog bodies from antiquity. But the relative scarcity of 'child graves' just falls in line with the general scarcity of human remains we have of that time and region.

Kinda like how there's an absence of Jew corpses in supposed "mass graves", but I digress.
Yeah, you really do. Absolutely no reason to shove in a half-assed and clichee holocaust denial in a discussion of ancient demographics in Europe. Be less obsessed.

My great grandparents, 100 years ago, had over a dozen children. All but ONE of them made it to adulthood. They grew up dirt poor, had no vaccines, no modern medicine. My grandparents, 70 years ago, had five children (in the developed world) and only one died. So statistically, the farther-back generation had a higher survival rate. Weird!
Such a small sample size has no statistical significance whatsoever. I could bore you with my own family history that tells the contrary story but it is equally meaningless and vague. The improvement of child mortality during the last 100 years is very well backed up and plausible. You could have picked a better example.

SAMY

My Regimen
Reaction score

Green fabrication of seedbed-like Flammulina velutipes polysaccharides-derived scaffolds accelerating full-thickness skin wound healing accompanied by hair follicle regeneration​