F*** This Tinder Stupid Thing - Rant

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Girls are smarter than this nowadays. They'll ask you to send a selfie without the hat before they meet you.

This is true. Most people want to Snapchat now before meeting which forces you to take unflattering selfie type pictures.

You can even make thin hair look good in the right light though , unless your far gone.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw you saying on another thread that you had a hair transplant that saved your life.. so baldness was not your problem in tinder?
I had one pretty good pic with aviator shades where I hilariously looked like Vin Diesel Jr. that got me a few matches.. one fat girl told me I was "exactly her type" (woo).. but eh, the attractive ones unmatched, and after a few days I deleted the app, which says it all. And that was 2-3 years ago, when Tinder was easier.

Now it's a whole different story. Consistent match with cute girls, sometimes they even message me first, they are a lot more responsive and if the conversation goes well I often get their number or they end up asking for it. Also if I ask "hey I have a question.. why did you swipe right on me? Be honest" they usually answer "you are cute/handsome", or something about my eyes or smile (doesn't always go well though, at your own risk LOL).

Last edited: