F*** This Tinder Stupid Thing - Rant

RayCox

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I have 27 matches. Most are older than me - between 5 and 20 years.

Nearly all are overweight with nice pink fattty faces.

One actually is a stunner. Must right-swiped by accident; but she is too far away anyway.

23 matches I made while on vacation in Italy. 4 now that I am back home. What the hell.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I have 27 matches. Most are older than me - between 5 and 20 years.

Nearly all are overweight with nice pink fattty faces.

One actually is a stunner. Must right-swiped by accident; but she is too far away anyway.

23 matches I made while on vacation in Italy. 4 now that I am back home. What the hell.

Why you swipe them right if you don t like them?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Found my current girl on Tinder. It def took a while but she's amazing. The thing about Tinder is its meant to be taken lightly; sh*t is a game for these chicks for the most part, I literally got trolled by girls a couple times. Even got curved by girls AFTER they gave me their number. This thing is unpredictable, just shoot your shot with the ones you actually find attractive and see what happens..

Last edited:

RayCox

My Regimen
Reaction score
So today when I woke up I had one match that looked reasonably attractive. After breakfast I decided to text her only to see that she unmatched me.

Because of that I had a bad day at work and also my back hurts like hell and I have been fighting the flu for 2 weeks now. Really considering doing away with myself.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So today when I woke up I had one match that looked reasonably attractive. After breakfast I decided to text her only to see that she unmatched me.

Because of that I had a bad day at work and also my back hurts like hell and I have been fighting the flu for 2 weeks now. Really considering doing away with myself.
How do you know someone unmatched you? Do they dissapear from your chat list?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t play that retarded tinder game. You always sell yourself under market value there.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Tinder and online dating sucks. People are so flaky and no one is straight forward. That being said, if you don’t have an active social life it’s pretty much the only way to meet people. And eventually you may luck out.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
When I joined Tinder, I went around 6 weeks with only 1 match. That one didn't reply to me. I thought that I must be very ugly but I actually showed some people on here my photos and they always come back and tell me that I look great. The moral of the story is that baldness never wins on Tinder, no matter how well the guy pulls it off. You have no chance if you're bald.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tinder for baldies is basically going into the lions den

Girls on tinder go up by 2 points
Guys go down 2 points

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I joined Tinder, I went around 6 weeks with only 1 match. That one didn't reply to me. I thought that I must be very ugly but I actually showed some people on here my photos and they always come back and tell me that I look great. The moral of the story is that baldness never wins on Tinder, no matter how well the guy pulls it off. You have no chance if you're bald.
Tinder for baldies is basically going into the lions den

Girls on tinder go up by 2 points
Guys go down 2 points
https://www.instagram.com/achi_natan/

Do y'all think that even this bald Chad wouldn't do well on Tinder? He's like one of the 1% that actually pulls it off..

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway Tinder is weird.. a couple weeks ago I was getting tons of matches and now just a few, same pics and all. I think the app is coded in a way that will make you want to pay for Gold and boosts. They're super slick with it.

OKCupid is pretty much the same thing.. when I initially set my profile, I get bombarded with matches, and then after a week.. almost nothing. Feels like I'm on a desert island.

The girls on Tinder are generally more attractive and sane though, and you don't have to go through the hassle of answering tons of questions to fill your profile.

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
https://www.instagram.com/achi_natan/

Do y'all think that even this bald Chad wouldn't do well on Tinder? He's like one of the 1% that actually pulls it off..

This guy looks good. He has good facial hair, head shape, eyebrows and beard. He'd have no chance on tinder. Bald fails every time on Tinder. Just because you look great bald, according to men, does not mean that you will be able to date successfully. When I buzz my head to a 0 or 0.5, people often tell me that I look younger than my actual age. That's surprising because there is a very clear NW6 pattern visible; it's so diffuse that even a 1 guard makes it look bad. People also often tell me how I am in good shapeh and have great posture. But look at me. I've failed in all dating endeavours. The kind of guy who does well on tinder is pretty much the same as the kind of guy who does well elsewhere, except that tinder is more strict. That's a guy who is average in most departments, above average in one or two, and a NW1.