f*****g hate feminist 'bodypositivity' w****s (not even hairloss related, venting about feminism)

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I met one of my ex-gfs who got absolutely fat (I mean 80 or more kgs), with many flaws in appearance, she preaches how everyone should accept different body shapes of women and that vaginas look different, that you can have fat flabs, that you can NOT SHAVE YOUR LEGS, VAGINA AND ARMPITS, and she had the guts to tell me that my body hair is disgusting (I am very hairy on body, I mean my chest hair are on my throat) and asking me in front of everyone why I just don't shave it. Jfc f*****g hypocrites, I told her I am not going to shave it, but here you have so called 'bodypositivity' which usually means 'ACCEPTANCE FOR ME, NOT FOR THEE'. How am I supposed to find a decent wife when they are literally sitting with their fat asses demanding that men conform to them? Ridiculous

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the world is fucked mate.
i dont know how it got to this
women can literally do amything now and theyll be some cuck who would want to marry her
onlyfans is glorified
being a hoe is glorifed
being a fat piece of sh*t is glorified
having a personality disorder and cheating on all ur exs?? thats ok honey

lol end game.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
People who have such blatant blind spots and inconsistencies in their philosophy are either borderline retarded, or crippled by insecurites. In my experience mostly the latter. Take note when you see someone acting like this here or anywhere else. Don't waste your time being angry at such a person and pity him or her instead if you can. Sometimes a hard task.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People who have such blatant blind spots and inconsistencies in their philosophy are either borderline retarded, or crippled by insecurites. In my experience mostly the latter. Take note when you see someone acting like this here or anywhere else. Don't waste your time being angry at such a person and pity him or her instead if you can. Sometimes a hard task.
yea agree well said
avoid at all cost
my ex was like this lol

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't save them either so don't even try. I have this friend with a wife who ballooned to ridiculous proportions after marriage, I've no doubt it's because she's miserable or something. But basically you couldn't tell her anything about her weight because she'd find it offensive, fast forward to today she's actually medically incapacitated and has several diabetes issues. Like her foot going numb things like that

I told him many times to tell her to get her weight in order, he wasn't in the best shape either but I got through to him and he actually started working out. I don't get it man, they might actually be stupid, which tbh is in line with usual leftist thinking. No reasonable person allows themselves to get to the point of being literally incapacitated.
lazy fuckers do... and people who think they reached whatever they wanted to reach...
she probably thought shes married, si she can stop taking care of herself (much like men who then start living on the couch with their gaystation)...

and since he didnt end it, im even afraid she was right... but men somehow never seem to end it anyway...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
You find a decent wife by restoring your hair. Why do you care so much about others' opinions like these when they don't even have an indirect, let alone direct, effect on your life? In my view each person can choose to be heavier or lighter based on what they want. So for me, obesity is a choice. Edit : therefore each person should be free to choose their body shape.

Last edited:

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you think we broke up?
You can't save them either so don't even try. I have this friend with a wife who ballooned to ridiculous proportions after marriage, I've no doubt it's because she's miserable or something. But basically you couldn't tell her anything about her weight because she'd find it offensive, fast forward to today she's actually medically incapacitated and has several diabetes issues. Like her foot going numb things like that

I told him many times to tell her to get her weight in order, he wasn't in the best shape either but I got through to him and he actually started working out. I don't get it man, they might actually be stupid, which tbh is in line with usual leftist thinking. No reasonable person allows themselves to get to the point of being literally incapacitated.
Yeah after we broke up we stayed friends. It changed when she started becoming mentally disturbed, nowadays she thinks she is non-binary and that she has 'a partner person' (,,osoba partnerska" in Polish). The more hair I lose the more insane she became
lazy fuckers do... and people who think they reached whatever they wanted to reach...
she probably thought shes married, si she can stop taking care of herself (much like men who then start living on the couch with their gaystation)...

and since he didnt end it, im even afraid she was right... but men somehow never seem to end it anyway...
Yeah I would hate my wife if she were to baloon herself like that. I had an obese girlfriend and she was an embarrasment to me, mainly because she was so super aware of her obesity (which was not morbid lmao) that she accused me of cheating every single day and I may gone up two or even three Norwood points due to her fuckery
You find a decent wife by restoring your hair. Why do you care so much about others' opinions like these when they don't even have an indirect, let alone direct, effect on your life? In my view each person can choose to be heavier or lighter based on what they want. So for me, obesity is a choice. Edit : therefore each person should be free to choose their body shape.
Theoretically you should, what I mentioned is the so callef bodypositivity which centers itself around women's obesity and their matters, which makes women less attractive because they do not feel they need to do anything to get a man, and I hate that, because I hate double standards. I had these b****s tell me I can't stop them from dressing like w****s while they tried to force me to grow out a beard. The only thing that can work is using dark triad traits (which I hate using) and telling the wh*** that either she will take care of herself or you will just cheat on her or exchange her for better looking woman.