eyebrow loss question....

GuitarGuy503

Reaction score
could eyebrows loss be somewhat connected to not getting enough sleep? I have been going to bed way late every night pretty much since i graduated in June 3 2004. Any thoughts?

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are you taking finasteride?

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Propecia.

GuitarGuy503

Reaction score
since i graduated from highschool ive been staying up to late and not getting enough sleep, theres been eyebrow dryness after showers, and there was about a 3 or 4 month period of time i wasnt eating much. Ive started taking vitamin suppliments, ive been eating, and the eyebrow loss is still going on. Im not sure if the dryness of my eyebrows is causing it, or the lack of sleep, or if its just a stage my body is going through because of hormonal stuff, etc etc.... i dunno what to do. I lost my health insurance in september, and have tried rubbing lotion in my eyebrows and it works for taking away the dryness but as i put the lotion in my brows i seem to lose a few hairs just applying the lotion. I have also tried vitamin e oil i was recommended by a pharmacist. The eyebrow loss seems like its getting worse and im overwhelmed and feel as if im running out of options. I'm currently working on getting insurance so i can go see a doctor but for the time being im trying to cope and do what i can personally to handle the situation. Any thoughts?

Bismarck

Reaction score
this could be alopecia areata. Do you have bald patches on other parts of you body ?

bis