eye brows and lashes.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Hmm... if it hasn't branched out into flaking skin yet ... and it doesnt itch ... and you dont visually see anything on the skin .... and itj ust feels tight and you can tell its just on the surface ... and it just feels dry .... do this .... every time you get out of the shower, dab just a little lotion on your fingertips and massage it in. After a couple days im almost sure you'll be relieved. Its very very very common for the cold weather to cause this for some guys too, so just take care of it symptomatically. As you get older stuff starts to happen like this. Just gotta do more that you didnt have to do before. Nothing to worry about.

HairLossTalk.com

GuitarGuy503

Reaction score
Hmm... if it hasn't branched out into flaking skin yet ... and it doesnt itch ... and you dont visually see anything on the skin .... and itj ust feels tight and you can tell its just on the surface ... and it just feels dry .... do this .... every time you get out of the shower, dab just a little lotion on your fingertips and massage it in. After a couple days im almost sure you'll be relieved. Its very very very common for the cold weather to cause this for some guys too, so just take care of it symptomatically. As you get older stuff starts to happen like this. Just gotta do more that you didnt have to do before. Nothing to worry about.

HairLossTalk.com

My uncle also guessed that is was the cold winter weather causing it as well. I really hope the weather is the only thing causing it. :roll: Hopefully this the dryness isnt anything longterm and my eyebrows fill back in and become as full and thick as they were about 5 months ago. This issue has affected everything. I don't go to the mall anymore with my friends or even out to dinner because i worry about what girls think when they see me like this. I may be going on a date this comming monday and im very anxious about it am worried ill get judged (met her on the net) because of this issue im having with my eyebrow loss. So embarrassing...... :( *Edit* I think I'm gonna call off the date for monday night.... I look horrible.... :(

Brandon