extremely notable improvement.. after a little more then 6 months..

resu

Reaction score
Even with longer hair you wouldn't be able to hide those thinning spots, I know because I'm like that and I have to buzz it because it looks much worse longer.

alfredo9886

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry for the extremely late response , .. My results have pretty much stayed the same since my last post. I stopped using proscar for a month ( bad mistake ) about 3 months ago. I immediately started thing on the top of my head, as well as aching sensation on the scalp ( not sure if it related or not ) ... Currently I'm only using the proscar with zinc shampoo (head and shoulders) it seems to help with the sore scalp and seems to make my hair thicker.. Other then that that's pretty much it. I'm going to try and upload a picture In a bit to show you guys where I'm at

chrb

Reaction score
Brilliant results. Obviously your hair is longer in the second pic but you can still tell it's thickened up a lot.

I've just started finasteride, along with minoxidil and nizoral and hope to see the same results.

anonymous

Established Member
Reaction score
Even with longer hair you wouldn't be able to hide those thinning spots, I know because I'm like that and I have to buzz it because it looks much worse longer.
Hey at least you know you're a positive responder!

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry for the extremely late response , .. My results have pretty much stayed the same since my last post. I stopped using proscar for a month ( bad mistake ) about 3 months ago. I immediately started thing on the top of my head, as well as aching sensation on the scalp ( not sure if it related or not ) ... Currently I'm only using the proscar with zinc shampoo (head and shoulders) it seems to help with the sore scalp and seems to make my hair thicker.. Other then that that's pretty much it. I'm going to try and upload a picture In a bit to show you guys where I'm at

Yet you never stopped Rogaine, right?
Did you use the 1% or 2% Nizoral?