Extreme Shedding In 6th Month Use Of Minoxidil And Finasteride Tropical Solution

Hamzah Andrabi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on the 6th month use of minoxidil and finasteride. My initial hair shedding was extreme too. But after 3rd month I started noticing my hair is growing healthy and thick. I was so excited about it. But recently I noticed that I'm shedding like crazy. When I apply that tropical solution, I shed more than 300 hairs at a time .
I'm feeling depressed about it .
I have read that it's normal to shed in the 6th month. But my shedding is like crazy.
I'm attaching a picture with this post
This is the amount of hair I shed at one time.

Attachments

• IMG_4930.JPG
    IMG_4930.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 503
  • IMG_4942.JPG
    IMG_4942.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 534
  • IMG_4992.JPG
    IMG_4992.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 459

BaldingGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn! That's a lot of hair man.... I'm also 6 months on fina and minoxidil (hitting 7 months in 1 week) and in my little experience is that it doesn't really matter if you shed a lot of hair if you regrow it back in a couple of months. I never shed like that and my hair is MUCH worse than before... So if you have shed before and it regrew back thick and healthy than probably you will regrow it again, unless you've changed your regimen and the shed is because of it. If not, than most likely you'll be fine.
Ride that b#!ch *** shed and don't give up!

Hamzah Andrabi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn! That's a lot of hair man.... I'm also 6 months on fina and minoxidil (hitting 7 months in 1 week) and in my little experience is that it doesn't really matter if you shed a lot of hair if you regrow it back in a couple of months. I never shed like that and my hair is MUCH worse than before... So if you have shed before and it regrew back thick and healthy than probably you will regrow it again, unless you've changed your regimen and the shed is because of it. If not, than most likely you'll be fine.
Ride that b#!ch *** shed and don't give up!
I'm still shedding the same .. I don't know much time will it take to stop this sh*t and regrow some hair ..
I hope to see some results soon ..

BaldingGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Check if you're not having any allergic reaction or dermatitis.. Just went to the doctor 2 days ago and he said I have dermatitis, most likely caused by minoxidil since it's only where I apply it. I'm currently on a ppg free minoxidil and treating SD with 2 shampoos prescribed by him! I'm praying that the hair isn't gone for good.

I would advise you to see a doctor if your symptoms don't go away soon!