Extreme Itching

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
I have been on Minoxidil and Nizoral for 2 1/2 years, they really worked well for me. I had slight temple recession but thinning overall. The temples and hairline filled back in and my hair got all it's thickness back. That is until about 6 months ago, all of a sudden the thinning came back and temples receded again this time a little worse and I have a constant itching I can't get rid of. So 4 month's ago a started Proscar quartered and am waiting for results, I bought 2 boxes (30 each) from pillsforall.com and was wondering if anyone orders from them and knows if they are legit and also any long time finasteride users with results know of the best place to buy from? Thank you for having a great site!!

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
A month after starting finasteride the itching was completely gone and then i had to scale back to .5mg and amonth after that the itching was fierce. My head is still itchy but i had to cut back on nizoral adn switched to T-Gel for most of the days. Losing hair is bad but why does it have to hurt too?

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Thanks

I appreciate you input. I agree, it's bad enough you have to lose hair but then as a creul joke it hurts too. Good luck to you!