Extra hair elsewhere

bradshaw

Reaction score
A quick question, does finastride cause hair to grow anywhere else other than the scalp eg. chest, shoulders, back? I'm having laser hair removal and would rather more hair didn't grow in these areas. Thanks for any assistance.

Lopfraze

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think so - at least I haven't noticed any.

In theory I think it should reduce body hair - DHT controls body hair in the opposite way to which it controls head hair. Maybe somebody can clarify this.

P.S. I tried laser hair removal, spent about £2500 -£3000 - and it didnt do much at all. Thought it was a bit of a waste of money. Though maybe it was just me. Hope it works for you.

Britannia

Reaction score
bradshaw said:
A quick question, does finastride cause hair to grow anywhere else other than the scalp eg. chest, shoulders, back? I'm having laser hair removal and would rather more hair didn't grow in these areas. Thanks for any assistance.

No it doesnt.

northeastguy

Reaction score
Simply out of curiousity what lasers are everyone using/have had used? I'm looking into having my body hair lasered too.

bradshaw

Reaction score
Thanks for the help everyone.

Northeastguy, I've had my chest done by harley med clinic (approx £400) a go and provided they use a high laser setting (you need a thick layer of emla cream) it works very well for me. I had it done in Australia (approx £200) but it wasnt very effective. Hope this helps. Sorry everyone else for straying from the subject

Jon_e

Reaction score
You guys are making a mistake.... I've been researching BHT's, all these hairs you're removing with a laser could be useful..... If I were a balding guy, I woulnd't be removing hair from my body, except with a razor..... Until HM comes into being, I would keep all my body hair.

Later

bradshaw

Reaction score
jon_e Sorry for my ignorance but what is HM? and what are the links between body hair and head hair?