Explain Here I Am Begging You Please...

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I know my reputation may have been tarnished because of the jokes I have made through some of my posts But It's real I am experiencing really bad side effects on dutasteride.

What I wanna ask you guys is just only this...

Since you guys started finasteride/dutasteride Have you been experiencing LOW ENERGY through the day It's like feeling like you feel like you cannot go on and do something for a long period of time because you don't have much energy so you are afraid??? That's what I FEEL LIKE AND THAT IS CAUSING ME ANXIETY

It has been 10 days since I quit dutasteride IT MAY BE PLACEBO BUT I feel like I am feeling better And I feel like I can go on stage again and do whatever the f'ck I want !!!!! ENTERTAIN PEOPLE BE LOVED AGAIN DO MUCH MUCH MORE THINGS THROUGH MY DAY BECAUSE MY ENERGY IS BACK!

I don't know if this is placebo but when I was on dutasteride I was afraid I would go out on the streets of london and then get ACID attack by some muslim.

Now that fear is feeling like starting to go a little bit I don't know what is going on man please explain down below on your post

Since you started finasteride or dutastride How are you feeling???? Have your energy increased or down???

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes , finasteride made me think that as soon as I stepped outside my house I would be run over by a school bus . I have been on finasteride for 14 months and have not left my house since over my fears... hope this solved your query

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes , finasteride made me think that as soon as I stepped outside my house I would be run over by a school bus . I have been on finasteride for 14 months and have not left my house since over my fears... hope this solved your query
Nobody here is trolling bro I talked to an endocrinologist

He said there is something wrong with your system compared to 10 months ago's blood tests and scans You seem to be carrying a lot more stress hormone.And you know what that does to people?

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody here is trolling bro I talked to an endocrinologist

He said there is something wrong with your system compared to 10 months ago's blood tests and scans You seem to be carrying a lot more stress hormone.And you know what that does to people?

well i believed your post until you came up with the acid attack loool

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is very real here that muslims attack people with acid.

I know , I live in London also , there haven’t been any acid attacks recently and they are rarely ever random . So you don’t need to worry about that .

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know , I live in London also , there haven’t been any acid attacks recently and they are rarely ever random . So you don’t need to worry about that .
I don't know man I am so afraid it has been 10 days now since I didnot take my pill and the hair is starting to thin what is gonna happen when I take this pill I am afraid I am gonna have brainfog again and have headache all the time like the last 10 months.

I cannot even walk a straight line when I am on dutasteride And It is the same thing as finaseride there's no reason to lie about it.

INT

Reaction score
Your best chances are making a new account without making up stories about being a model/actor and bragging about slaying female top models. Maybe people are more willing to help you then. Good luck in the country of London.

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your best chances are making a new account without making up stories about being a model/actor and bragging about slaying female top models. Maybe people are more willing to help you then. Good luck in the country of London.
Can I get a blowjob at least man? I am in prison pleaseee..

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only complete utter morons take finasteride/duasteride oral pills these days.

I repeat complete f*****g morons.

If you care about side effects do some f*****g research about the right thing to take before you show yourself up as a hypochondriac and a mong.

Stop being a f*****g pleb and read some clinical research studies. Or read my posts.