experiencing better than moderate success

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all

I wrote a post a few weeks ago which described the positive results I have experienced from dutasteride 0.5 mg usage. Surprisingly, no one seemed to really care or inquire about my success.

There are countless posts about how on one seems to be getting anyway with their current regeim. Im here to say that dutasteride is worth a shot.

If you have been on Propecia for longer than a year and have not seen results step up!

In conjunction with dutasteride I have been using mega men vitamins and l arginine, although I never really experienced any sexual side effects....the use of the vitamins and arginine are just for peice of mind; which leads me to my next point.

The sexual side effects of the drugs in my opinion are more often than not a problem between the ears...not between the legs.

Now goddammit Im telling you guys this dutasteride sh*t seems to really be working; if your not seeing results with your current regeim, highly consider dutasteride.

Facts
Ive been using dutasteride for four months exactly
Shedding at first.....then actual regrowth...no bullshit, not vellus hairs...im talking about the real thing
Been experiencing loss since i was 17, now 23
Regeim, nizoral every three days, 2500 mg arginine, mega men vitamins and dutasteride 0.5 mg

Im not saying Im outta the woods yet...not by a long shot; but if things continue the way they are (which Im hoping the will) I honestly think I could recover a very significant amount of hair.

Here's to hoping!

Stop wasting your time with bullshit if its not working....the sooner the better!... medicalwellnesscenter can get you RX's

Peace

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
yea, how much? I would be very interested if I can find it cheap!!!!

bombscience

Reaction score
ChiaHead said:
yea, how much? I would be very interested if I can find it cheap!!!!

I'm only interested if I can find it CHEAP, and ONLINE!!!

Seriously, congrats on the results and and keep us updated, I want to know about long term effectiveness and side effects. Thanks.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
If I hear one more post on how good dutasteride is..... I am buying it!!!! :)

Nomad

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
dutasteride is a bit on the expensive side...about 80 bucks per month from medicalwellnesscenter.com

But for me its working and that's damn near priceless

I will definitly keep posting my results...hopefully they remain as positive as they are right now :roll:

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
I have gone 6 months on Propecia, and I just want to fight this thing full bore. I am going to purchase the dutasteride after my finasteride supply is dust. Then I will officially be a Duter.

Nomad