Experiences With Ricit By Rex Medical?

QueryKickBan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to buy a new supply of finasteride for the coming months and I've noticed that my usual provider, inhousepharmacy stopped offering FinPro by Dr. Reddy's and instead now offers Ricit by REX Medical. Does anyone happen to have experiences with this product? I seem to be unable to find any reviews of either the drug or company online, which makes me a bit suspicious, although I do trust inhousepharmacy as I've successfully ordered from them multiple times in the past.

As a bonus, are there any other recommended brands of finasteride besides Ricit?

Thanks!

QueryKickBan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, so as their shipping time is a maximum of 4 weeks, and I only have a supply of 4 weeks left, I went ahead and ordered it. I will report back with some pictures and info for others who are looking to buy it once it arrives.

Mark grant

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am looking at buying some ricit finasteride too. I have seen online ricit finasteride is made in New Zealand so near in house pharmacys base. How do you buy of inhouse pharmacy now as they now longer accept debit card transfers online or orbitremit.

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
also wondering if you have started taking this yet? I'm currently based in NZ and its the cheapest and easiest option for me, but like yourselves i can't see any reviews online, and I'm also a bit tetchy as its so cheap??

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am looking at buying some ricit finasteride too. I have seen online ricit finasteride is made in New Zealand so near in house pharmacys base. How do you buy of inhouse pharmacy now as they now longer accept debit card transfers online or orbitremit.

Do you have a checking account? You can use e-check.

Mark grant

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its ricit or fincar I will get have taken fincar before doesn't seem much info on ricit well reviews anyway. And fincar is seen as legit.

QueryKickBan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone, sorry for the late reply. I've been using it for a while now and it doesn't seem to be any different from other generic finasteride drugs. I've been noticing a bit more shedding than usual but I also recently started using minoxidil so that's probably why. No side effects either, however I've never really had any.

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, sorry for the late reply. I've been using it for a while now and it doesn't seem to be any different from other generic finasteride drugs. I've been noticing a bit more shedding than usual but I also recently started using minoxidil so that's probably why. No side effects either, however I've never really had any.
Is this still going ok?