Experienced Fue Surgeons In The California?

Rollandfrom93

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, new to the forums, and was wondering if anyone has had any work done in California that has turned out great, and can point me to a great clinic? I've done some research on my own, but California has so many to offer I have no idea where to even start. So far from searching around here in the forums, Dr. Diep from Northern California seems to be popping up frequently, and his patients seem to have had really good results. Are there any great clinics in south California? That's where I am currently, but I dont mind making the trip up north if he's the only good doctor around. Thanks for the help.

el_duterino

Reaction score
i would not do any FUE surgery in a expensive first world country - you can get double the number of techs working on your head and sorting out grafts for half or 1/3 of the price per graft ..fue is very labor intensive and 4 techs are going to do a much better job than 2, less tiredness, less damage due to time that grafts spend outside the head, shorter surgery time for you and Doctor etc..

I had my first FUE in California and my second in Thailand and the second was far better, more grafts but shorter surgery time, much cheaper too

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, new to the forums, and was wondering if anyone has had any work done in California that has turned out great, and can point me to a great clinic? I've done some research on my own, but California has so many to offer I have no idea where to even start. So far from searching around here in the forums, Dr. Diep from Northern California seems to be popping up frequently, and his patients seem to have had really good results. Are there any great clinics in south California? That's where I am currently, but I dont mind making the trip up north if he's the only good doctor around. Thanks for the help.
Check out LAhairclinic in Pasadena. They have a YouTube channel also. Hairline work looks good.

roho

My Regimen
Reaction score
i've had my second fue procedure done with bosley in san francisco. the first was in march 2017 and second in dec 2018. am happy with the results and recovery.

Djshakes

Reaction score
I second LA hair clinic in Pasadena. They did my hair. I have a thread in this forum and just posted 4.5 months pics today. The results are amazing. I'm a new person. f*** costs. I would have paid twice what I paid for these results.

Attachments

• 20190206_160341.jpg
    20190206_160341.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 345