Experienced Advise Needed! (a Contact Hopefully)

Goldie Locks

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey fellows!

Briefly about me: 30yo, been wearing a system for just over a year. Exposed hairline and full lace system. I live in Manchester UK, loyal customer of one company but more of a "freelancer".
I felt somewhat tied up with him but his fitting and stylong akills are terrible. I redo my hairline after 95% of visits for it to look presentable. And his prices are EXCESSIVE (to say the least).

I finally got confident and reached out for independence in hope that I will achieve the look I want to and ordered my (CC front, 0.3mm skin) system from "Hair by MHE". I managed to find a salon in Liverpool that is willing to attach and style the system (which is difficult these days as most places don't do it unless it's theirs system)
I would also like to do maintenance myself (tape edges + glue front). From your experience is this manageable?

I've been growing my own hair for a while and this is my desired look: (below)

search

Can you please advise if this is even achievable?

Also, is there anyone here from North-West UK that can recommend a good stylist or barber? (most salons just ignore me when I reach out) I am also looking for a supplier, in case the system from MHE is not good for me.

Any advise is very welcome! Sorry for long post.

Attachments

• 425c0fe1328de147352408c3915e12dd.jpg
    425c0fe1328de147352408c3915e12dd.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 226