Experience With Minoxidil Max Products?

INT

Reaction score
After my failed finasteride experience I wanted to start with minoxidil.
I am 26 years, NW2 and my male pattern baldness has been very slow. I can live with the Norwood (have long curly hair) but over the last year I seem to have lost some density because my hair lost some overall volume and body.

Does anyone here have experience with the brands that minoxidil max sells (Dualgen, EssenGen and Lipogaine)?

I am looking for a minoxidil brand that:
- has no PG
- no alcohol (do these even exist?)
- does not dry out the hair
- dries fast

It seems like Dualgen-5 Fast dry would be a good option for me. Has anyone ever used this one (or one of the other minoxidil max brands)? What are your experiences?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used pg15 as part of a regimen that gave regrowth.

Reactions: Oro

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Me I bought one batch that was totally unstable. Powder at the bottom of the bottle. Maybe the trip to Europe.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
After my failed finasteride experience I wanted to start with minoxidil.
I am 26 years, NW2 and my male pattern baldness has been very slow. I can live with the Norwood (have long curly hair) but over the last year I seem to have lost some density because my hair lost some overall volume and body.

Does anyone here have experience with the brands that minoxidil max sells (Dualgen, EssenGen and Lipogaine)?

I am looking for a minoxidil brand that:
- has no PG
- no alcohol (do these even exist?)
- does not dry out the hair
- dries fast

It seems like Dualgen-5 Fast dry would be a good option for me. Has anyone ever used this one (or one of the other minoxidil max brands)? What are your experiences?

What about the foam?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would like to know this as well! Anyone who uses/used their products, please chime in with your experiences. Thanks!

@Afro_Vacancy You mean you used the Dualgen-15 with propylene glycol, which gave you regrowth? Why did you stop using it?

@Roberto_72 Did you contact Minoxidilmax about it? If so, what did they reply?

That company doesn't ship to the USA, so I stopped after moving to the USA.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's twice the daily dose, and you didn't notice anything at all, either positive or negative? Wow you must either be a complete non-responder to minoxidil or the product is not as strong as it claims to be. Do you use the version with propylene glycol or with glycerin?

I agree. 2 years on any dose of minoxidil and it didn't work, then the person doesn't respond to min or the product is bad.