Experience Of Using Kane / Whp Cb-03-01

monoid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have obtained small samples of CB-03-01 from Kane and Wuhan Hengheda Pharm (WHP) respectively and I'd like to share my experience in using these two.

Vehicle: 50% Eth + 50% PG
Concentration: 0.67% ~ 1.33% (I apply 1.5ml daily, so that means 10mg ~ 20mg)

Kane: Severe insomnia: could only sleep for 4~5h each night; woke up tired. Shedding was less than baseline.

WHP: Heart palpitation when waking up. (This side effect appeared after 2 weeks of continuous use, I had to stop). Insomnia: possibly there was, but definitely not as severe as Kane's.

Kane's CB and WHP CB resulted in different side effects for me. I can only conclude that these two compounds are NOT the same. Hence at least one of these is not legit (probably both are not). Maybe they are selling other stuff; maybe their compound are an incomplete synthesis; maybe they have a lot of impurities. Be careful.

Kane's CB is not the same as his RU either. Kane's RU gave me daytime fatigue but no insomnia/palpitation/etc.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I also tried kanes premixed 5% RU an experience extreme daytime fatigue too. I'm currently using his powder and making a 2% solution at home and have not notice the same type of fatigue

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

monoid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be systematic buildup or slightly different within the 99% purity range, although facts remain both sides mentioned by you are reported from same tested groupbuy batches. by several members. This steroid is not side free for all of us. Although it eliminates sexual side-effects . sides as heart & insomnia i consider as more harmful in long run.

monoid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be systematic buildup or slightly different within the 99% purity range, although facts remain both sides mentioned by you are reported from same tested groupbuy batches. by several members. This steroid is not side free for all of us. Although it eliminates sexual side-effects . sides as heart & insomnia i consider as more harmful in long run.
Different side effects proves that they are not of proper pharmaceutical quality.

I agree with you that heart/insomnia sides are very harmful. That's why I stopped using my CB right now.

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Then this is weird. Why are the sides different?

which K/WHP batches were you using?
If you had different sides using basically the same compound, there's an easier explanation imho: nocebo effect, or something occurring to you and unrelated to the meds you were using.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have obtained small samples of CB-03-01 from Kane and Wuhan Hengheda Pharm (WHP) respectively and I'd like to share my experience in using these two.

Vehicle: 50% Eth + 50% PG
Concentration: 0.67% ~ 1.33% (I apply 1.5ml daily, so that means 10mg ~ 20mg)

Kane: Severe insomnia: could only sleep for 4~5h each night; woke up tired. Shedding was less than baseline.

WHP: Heart palpitation when waking up. (This side effect appeared after 2 weeks of continuous use, I had to stop). Insomnia: possibly there was, but definitely not as severe as Kane's.

Kane's CB and WHP CB resulted in different side effects for me. I can only conclude that these two compounds are NOT the same. Hence at least one of these is not legit (probably both are not). Maybe they are selling other stuff; maybe their compound are an incomplete synthesis; maybe they have a lot of impurities. Be careful.

Kane's CB is not the same as his RU either. Kane's RU gave me daytime fatigue but no insomnia/palpitation/etc.

I personally don't think this is a very conclusive test. It is not unusual for the body to respond in a different way the second time a medication is used. How far apart did you take these two companies CB? Don't you think it's possible that after the first time, the body responded to counteract the effects and therefor, the second time you had different sides? I do think it's very possible. And, what do you mean "Kane's CB is not the same as his RU"? They are two different compounds.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Different side effects proves that they are not of proper pharmaceutical quality.

I agree with you that heart/insomnia sides are very harmful. That's why I stopped using my CB right now.

no, I am sorry, but I don't believe it necassarily does. A test done by a reputable lab on the compounds themselves would. You have no idea what factors were the same or different within your body when each were used. there are way too many variables.

monoid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
which K/WHP batches were you using?
If you had different sides using basically the same compound, there's an easier explanation imho: nocebo effect, or something occurring to you and unrelated to the meds you were using.
Kane: s*Androgenetic Alopecia group buy by bryan203
WHP: purchased in August

Insomnia maybe, but I don't think palpitation is a nocebo effect. It was scary. After stopping using WHP CB, my heart returned normal in 2-3 days.

monoid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally don't think this is a very conclusive test. It is not unusual for the body to respond in a different way the second time a medication is used. How far apart did you take these two companies CB? Don't you think it's possible that after the first time, the body responded to counteract the effects and therefor, the second time you had different sides? I do think it's very possible. And, what do you mean "Kane's CB is not the same as his RU"? They are two different compounds.
It is possible.

Some claimed that his CB may be actually RU, but I doubt it

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is possible.

Some claimed that his CB may be actually RU, but I doubt it

OK, so as a businessman myself, and a former scientist, I can't really comprehend WHY Kane would ever compromise his compounds. It makes absolutely no sense. At all.

He has a lab. He has a distinct protocol for formulating RU, CB, Seti, etc... I know just from looking at them, these are NOT that hard to synthesize. Especially with his expertise and equipment. It's a step by step process and he is making large quantities and shipping it all over the world.

In ADDITION to this, he KNOWS people on forums like this are using them. and hell, some are getting them third party tested. ONE person gets it tested and it comes back with low concentration of purity and posts the results? He has lost TONS of business.

so WHYYYY, in God's name would he bet THAT stupid??? perhaps he is? IDK, but if he was, his stupidity would be revealed by now.

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Kane: s*Androgenetic Alopecia group buy by bryan203
WHP: purchased in August

Insomnia maybe, but I don't think palpitation is a nocebo effect. It was scary. After stopping using WHP CB, my heart returned normal in 2-3 days.

that's too vague. do you have the batch numbers? (you should).

Rick Grimes

My Regimen
Reaction score
For what its worth, i am using Kane's CB presently, and i have not suffered any insomnia or other side effects... i am about 1 month in