Exhausted by the daily regimen , are you?

K

karankaran

So, Only recently, have I started to take care of my hair loss. I take a ton of supplements (because I want to keep my health in check too) and I am going to add a topical to my regimen. I added it only for a few days but got exhausted applying it and now i am going to start again, with a renewed determination. However, this is something I have observed - I am exhausted by my daily regimen, I know that applying something to your scalp or taking a bunch of pills or putting shampoo on your hair for 10 mins should not make you tired, but for me, it does. It is about physical exhaustion to some extent, but more so that it mentally exhausts me. The whole doubt thing if a treatment will work, the length of treatments to work, the extent to which they work - everything just adds up and you feel "Well, is this all worth the trouble!!".

I know that a lot of people do it, but i am just stating my point of view. What I feel because this is the only place I can share my insecurities about my growing alopecia! I am just so exhausted by this continuous fight against this alopecia! Do you guys feel like giving up too? What do you do to keep yourself motivated? I would like to know.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i know exactly what you mean man. honestly i just drink coffee so i can be stimulated to put on rogaine and such easy :p xD

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
You could take finasteride and just be happy maintaining.

But think about this, say if you go completely bald. Think about the amount of time it takes to shave your head daily or every other day. I'm guessing it's a lot more time consuming and painstaking than popping a pill or squirting a liquid on your head.