Exercises in the Gym to not look like a Gymcel?

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As i mentioned earlier.. i'm going to start going to the fitness centre daily starting monday, eating very low carbs and a healthy diet.

I am a framecel and "skinny fat"

My goals are to get rid of my small beer belly, reduce overall body fat and gain a bit of muscle.. I'm so skinny and weak now any amount of exercise is going to give me gains lol.

I will use the exercise bike and the rowing machine mostly and then go swimming but i'm looking for any other machines i can use to build up muscle..

I DO NOT want to use free-weights, dumbells or barbells.. I don't want to look like a coping gymcel pumping iron. Using machines looks legit for cardio fitness purposes, so that's fine.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coping gymcell? Lol!

Everyone has to start from somewhere

do you think the buff guys at the gym were born that way?

anyway - cardio, body weight exercises (pull ups , press ups) are a must

your diet has to be good too - cut out the junk food , eat a lot of protein

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just do some running, treadmill is cool to have a steady speed. And work on your core muscle. Do that for a month.

Then, go to the bars and do pull ups + push-ups. Then do pull ups + dips. It IS enough. No need to get a card at the gym like a dumbass "chad"

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're going to want to do weighted movements. Only way you're really going to get there. I know there's an element of comedy to it, but stop with the coping gymcel, framecel crap. Just do what you have to do and in 3 months you'll see some fairly god results. Inside of a year you'll be doing pretty well.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
You can get the physique that you want with dumbbells and barbells. You won't get too big unless you eat to get that way. Low carb you have no chance of becoming bulky, I think. Do you think that single arm push ups will build different muscles to dumbbell bench press? Do you think inverted row will build different muscles to dumbbell row? Muscles just grow bigger or smaller. Using weight gives you more to work with to make them bgiger.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
As i mentioned earlier.. i'm going to start going to the fitness centre daily starting monday, eating very low carbs and a healthy diet.

My goals are to get rid of my small beer belly, reduce overall body fat and gain a bit of muscle.. I'm so skinny and weak now any amount of exercise is going to give me gains lol.

I will use the exercise bike and the rowing machine mostly and then go swimming but i'm looking for any other machines i can use to build up muscle..

I DO NOT want to use free-weights, dumbells or barbells.. I don't want to look like a coping gymcel pumping iron. Using machines looks legit for cardio fitness purposes, so that's fine.
Idk but focus on shoulders neck and back while lean and rowmaxxing
Chest and arms is what looks cope and low class
However if you train the muscles that enhance your frame women love it because they subconsciously think its genetics instead of hard work

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wanna gain some bulk on my arms and shoulders because i'm a skinny framecel and also lose overall body fat %.
I have a bit of a belly from carbs and beer

I am getting membership for a group of gyms in my county area there are many gyms so one week i can go to this other town.. another week i can head to the swim centre in another town...

this means that the staff won't see me every day for 30 days straight in the same place and think i am coping and gymcelling.

INT

Reaction score

1) Nothing wrong with eating good sources of carbs
2) The only difference between using free weights and machines is that the first one is more effective at building muscle and makes you looks less like a Karen while doing it.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wanna gain some bulk on my arms and shoulders because i'm a skinny framecel and also lose overall body fat %.
I have a bit of a belly from carbs and beer

I am getting membership for a group of gyms in my county area there are many gyms so one week i can go to this other town.. another week i can head to the swim centre in another town...

this means that the staff won't see me every day for 30 days straight in the same place and think i am coping and gymcelling.

you won’t gain muscle without weights

there is a reason why professional bodybuilders lift weights lol

your last comment is weird
If anything they will think it’s good you are being consistent

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
you won’t gain muscle without weights

there is a reason why professional bodybuilders lift weights lol

your last comment is weird
If anything they will think it’s good you are being consistent
na, they think he is coping for being a balding manlet of course^^