Excess masturbation adds to hair loss?

ScottyE

Reaction score
Since baldness is caused by the level of DHT in the male body, I wonder if it would sound crazy to say that a possible contribution (possibly a cause) of baldness would be excess masturbation.
Now before anyone tells me that I'm crazy, I would like to point out a few things. A large amount of DHT is produced during ejaculation. I didn't just make this up either. I've found this kind of information on several websites, so I'm hoping that their might be some truth to it.
Has anyyone else heard of this?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite oddly this topic has never been covered before.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea, This topic already exists, and existed before that one, and before that, just search for it if you feel the need to kick in your 2 sense.

Cassin

Reaction score
notagain.jpg

Norsk

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
Do a search...this topic has been beaten to death...

wank away...its fine. If it wasn't then nobody would have hair past 15.

I agree with your conclusion, but not with your reasoning. If you apply that kind of reasoning to e.g. steroids the conclusion would be that it's safe (for hair) to take lots of steroids, since not all pro bodybuilders are bald.

IBM

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Do a search...this topic has been beaten to death...

wank away...its fine. If it wasn't then nobody would have hair past 15.

pre high school masturbation.

Deaner

Reaction score
I just fondled myself and 2 hairs fell out. I have to stop this filthy habit.

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
The ZINC you lose while masturbating might add to hairloss, yes.

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if anything masturbation is beneficial - especially while taking finasteride. it stretches and expands the penile tissue to avoid collagen deposits and keeps you nice and healthy!

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
funny how this guy has 7 posts and noone has enough intelligence to know its the same poster who constantly starts this thread under different usernames.

bigmac

Reaction score
Jayb
Its just a bit of fun and if he is constantly :jackit: he should be more concerned with friction burns and cramp