Examples of Bald men with attractive women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
no dannyboy is condescending and dismissive. definitely not "mature"

if i had to say someone was mature here i wud say its captainforehead. he isnt as depressing as ucman but isnt in denial like dannyboy. he strikes a good balance and has ACTUAL hair loss

Really, buddy? You negative repped me? Get a life.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
idk if im identifying correctly. she isnt white enough for me

of course she is still good looking tho

- - - Updated - - -

true dat mayne

mm... thats intresting... what do you think of her:

http://img.mako.co.il/2011/08/29/IMG_0725_g.jpg

(this is my "dream girl" local celeb, 2 months ago i actually saw her at the mall and was about to make a move on her (what do i got to loss ) but google told me she has a boyfriend! :/ )

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
mm... thats intresting... what do you think of her:

http://img.mako.co.il/2011/08/29/IMG_0725_g.jpg

(this is my "dream girl" local celeb, 2 months ago i actually saw her at the mall and was about to make a move on her (what do i got to loss ) but google told me she has a boyfriend! :/ )
7/10

pretty good looking. im more into blondes than brunettes tho mayne. blondes=ideal imo

dam thats crazy when u can look up a girl on google lol. that sucks tho . . . . sorry

i thot u had a gf anyways, u were talkin about it

- - - Updated - - -

Really, buddy? You negative repped me? Get a life.
why do i need a life when i got 70 rep points on HairLossTalk.com?

i dont dislike u anyways, ur username is the same as my first name

slipy

Reaction score
DannyBoyy is one of the most mature guys on this forum, up until a few days ago I assumed he was in his forties, but after reading one of his posts I found out he was actually 21..

dude has hard time forming proper sentences, that would be pretty bad for a guy in his 40's, no?

also, sorry to hear about the neg. Exodus has always been neg-happy, you're not the first one to complain. don't let it get to you. stay strong.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're one picky fella for an average looking, short, balding guy Exodus. No hate, just sayin.
yea and u look any better eh?

id still go out with them

also its not that im picky its just that i escaped the stupid white knighting bull**** on misc. you are prolly a typical "manly guy" who likes ANY girl better than a 5/10. prolly mindlessly obsessed with disgusting huge asses.

and u dont have real hair loss anyways iirc

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
yea and u look any better eh?
Never said I do, and I don't believe us bros with this ****ty condition should just settle for anything, but you do seem quite picky based on your previous posts well. A girl must be skinny, must not be black etc. But hey, you WOULD still go out with Bar Refaeli.

lol at the neg rep.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never said I do, and I don't believe us bros with this ****ty condition should just settle for anything, but you do seem quite picky based on your previous posts well. A girl must be skinny, must not be black etc. But hey, you WOULD still go out with Bar Refaeli.

lol at the neg rep.
really? a girl has to take care of herself and cant be black is picky?

wow . . . . . . . . . looks like ur a lil empty upstairs

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
really? a girl has to take care of herself and cant be black is picky?

wow . . . . . . . . . looks like ur a lil empty upstairs

No, you seem quite picky in general. If you were a girl, you'd never go out with a bald man :)

Just saw the edit. I'm not sure what your typical "manly guy" is like, but I'm not really obsessed with rating girls out of 10. And no, I'm not bald but I do have worse hair loss than most of the doom mongers on here and I had to stop all treatments as well.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, you seem quite picky in general. If you were a girl, you'd never go out with a bald man :)

Just saw the edit. I'm not sure what your typical "manly guy" is like, but I'm not really obsessed with rating girls out of 10. And no, I'm not bald but I do have worse hair loss than most of the doom mongers on here and I had to stop all treatments as well.
well sorry that treatments didn't work out for you. now that you are replying more you don't seem as much of an a**h** as you were coming off. i'll take you off the ignore list.

are you a receder or diffuser?

come on dude, im 5'6" and 130 pounds. a disgusting lard *** wud crush me in bed. its not that much to ask for a girl that isnt a horrible whale. i wudnt be able to get it up with one of those freaks anyways. AND ITS WITHIN THEIR CONTROL

id date any girl who is 5 or above and has a decent personality. im aware of real life.

as for black girls, even if i wanted them they wudnt go out with me, im not ghetto or masculine.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
well sorry that treatments didn't work out for you. now that you are replying more you don't seem as much of an a**h** as you were coming off. i'll take you off the ignore list.
Well, I'm sorry if my comment about your looks came off as rude, wasn't intended to be offending. Most of us here are average looking.

are you a receder or diffuser?
Both :( I'm just approaching a NW3 which is fine but I'm diffuse thinning all over in a NW5 or NW6 pattern. Lost a lot of density in the past year. Damn finasteride is giving me sides at any reasonable dose and I seem to have allergic reactions to minoxidil as well.

come on dude, im 5'6" and 130 pounds. a disgusting lard *** wud crush me in bed. its not that much to ask for a girl that isnt a horrible whale. i wudnt be able to get it up with one of those freaks anyways. AND ITS WITHIN THEIR CONTROL
lol, well I didn't mean severely obese girls. Nothing wrong with chubby ones for me though ;)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I'm sorry if my comment about your looks came off as rude, wasn't intended to be offending. Most of us here are average looking.

Both :( I'm just approaching a NW3 which is fine but I'm diffuse thinning all over in a NW5 or NW6 pattern. Lost a lot of density in the past year. Damn finasteride is giving me sides at any reasonable dose and I seem to have allergic reactions to minoxidil as well.

lol, well I didn't mean severely obese girls. Nothing wrong with chubby ones for me though ;)
yea so it was just a misunderstanding, thats cool.

yea thats true. thats the whole point of "average" the bell curve of human attractiveness shows that most of us center at average haha. altho i think everyone has tastes, and people will be attractive to different people.

dam sorry about that. im same situation except im nw2 altho ive stabilized it with finasteride and minoxidil. im sorry about your situation tho, how old are you? perhaps you cud save up for an fue/bht someday.

if it makes you feel better im pretty sure u have gotten more pussy than me. im 19 and a half year old virgin and ive never been in a relationship nor touched a girl intimately.

yea i can work with chubby, just get them slowly into exercising than **** that tight bod after 6 months or so :D

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
19 year old virgin isn't exactly rare, you still have all the time in the world. I'm sure hair loss isn't helping though. Coming to this site I guess I should feel lucky I made it that far with hair being 30 now but you know what? The likes of BBSA saying it doesn't matter after you're 30 is total bull****. No doubt you very young guys have it worse but once you care to the extent most of us who visit these sites do, you always will care. To be honest, it kinda pisses me off that I'm considered to be "positive" about baldness around here just because I don't subscribe to the idea it's worse than death and such. I hate the damn thing with a passion.

As for the topic, I don't feel comfortable posting pics of my friends on the internet, but one of them has a super hot gf, like a legit "9/10" even Exodus would approve of ;) He already was a NW4 at 23 or so when they met and I know for a fact he's not rich. It's more of an exception but I guess it does happen. The rest of the bald guys I know are with average to decent looking women. Come to think of it, I'm not even sure they'd do much better even with hair.

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
Why does this thread exist?

So when no one posts pics, you can cry more about how ugly you are? And hope people can feel sorry for you?

What a sad waste of life.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey bro, i posted a legit pic.... how on earth it went this way is out of my understanding.... :dunno:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey bro, i posted a legit pic.... how on earth it went this way is out of my understanding.... :dunno:
they dont believe u if the people are famous

i think a better example than yours btw is jason statham and rosie fap whiteley.

damn, id **** both of them.

lots of peeps dont know bar but everyone knows jason badass statham

i think his crank role rocked, not only was it super badass but in the serious parts jason really shows his acting skills

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Why does this thread exist?

So when no one posts pics, you can cry more about how ugly you are? And hope people can feel sorry for you?

What a sad waste of life.

maybe the opening poster was hoping for some examples or role models.

an entirely positive thread.

the fact theres been one picture so far after 7 pages tells a story.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
He wants pics of none famous people so that means we have to post a friend or relative etc...many people dont like showing people they know...so i wouldnt expect many pics to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.