Examples of Bald men with attractive women

Status
Not open for further replies.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
I see many bald guys with women.

Just at a party last night where 4 women were gushing over a diffused, grown out nw4 and I imagine the reason was that he is a very cool dude.
Granted these women aren't 18, they are from 26-30 and all 4 are either above average or very attractive. There were plenty of NW0s and 1s there, but the 'I'd totally date him if I was single' dude is a nice and interesting guy.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
he's got 10 + years of experience to form and extract his point of view from. that fact kind of does help support the credibility of his words if you ask me.

id take his word over yours any day.

No one is saying he hasnt been through **** but taking ONE guy out off how many off us to try an prove something is stupid how many men who are bald do you think are living life right now and are fine? do we just ignore them?

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
ive said it before DB and ill say it again..

until you can admit that baldness is a big issue and stop being dismissive about it, then you have nothing to offer in the way of help.

again youre sounding really immature, just because somebody has questioned your validity, your self styled role model as the voice of reason, it doesnt nean they are always negative or distrusting of all positive posters.

you have nothing to offer any of us, theres aleways been positive posts on this forum, those that come from people who can back it up by admitting they went through hell with hairloss are respected.

every so often we get one like you who claims hairloss isnt even an issue at all, which is a laughable stance given youre here and making hundreds of posts a month.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

until you can admit that baldness is a big issue and stop being dismissive about it, then you have nothing to offer in the way of help.

again youre sounding really immature, just because somebody has questioned your validity, your self styled role model as the voice of reason, it doesnt nean they are always negative or distrusting of all positive posters.

you have nothing to offer any of us, theres aleways been positive posts on this forum, those that come from people who can back it up by admitting they went through hell with hairloss are respected.

every so often we get one like you who claims hairloss isnt even an issue at all, which is a laughable stance given youre here and making hundreds of posts a month.

Funny you seem to not have read what i have put here before many times (and i mean MANY) i have said i use to worry about going bald (when it started) i use to worry all the time i use to grow my hair out to hide the patch...always looking in windows or mirrors etc always trying to brush my hair down to keep it in a certain way etc...trust me I HAVE BEEN THERE been and gone...but im not gonna sit here and say "yes its really bothering me" or "yeah its a big issue" just to please you it dont bother me no more deal with it

Now you have to "attack" me with the same old excuse of me being here and "making hundreds of posts a month" MANY off my posts are at night...like now and the last few i made tonight look at the times if you dont believe me...and the reason im saying this is cause you know there is nothing to do at night time (not round here anyway) so i come on here or facebook etc

Most off my posts were when i would be in a "debate" with scarhead or BBSA (stupid i know to argue with them) i dont even know why im even explaining myself it shouldnt matter how much i post who cares...but if it makes me sad or pathetic or it "proves" that i really care about my hair because i have so many posts then what ever think what you like.

Now this is a place to rant etc about losing hair talk to others who been through the same thing (or similar) and to know at least you are not alone with this thing...now please tell me why the hell would i lie about being ok in a place like this? when if i really was suffering i would admit it...not like i have anything to be ashamed off we all in the same vote so PLEASE tell me why would i lie? what the HELL would i get out off it? PLEASE tell me cause i would REALLY love to know...or are you just talking ****?

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score

For **** sakes, I'm so tired of you guys trying to get us to offer you proof that even though you are losing your hair you can still get laid. I have seen it, obviously others in this thread have, so what do you want us to do? Of course losing your hair is a big issue, and will likely affect your success with the opposite sex, but that doesn't mean that you won't have any success. Sure, YOU with hair, will probably be more successful, but unfortunately unless you want to wear a wig or get a hairtransplant there is nothing that can be done about it.

- - - Updated - - -

DannyBoyy is one of the most mature guys on this forum, up until a few days ago I assumed he was in his forties, but after reading one of his posts I found out he was actually 21. Look, hair loss sucks, you know it, and I know it, but I can guarantee you that when you get older (I'm 37) you won't have to worry so much about attracting the ladies.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no dannyboy is condescending and dismissive. definitely not "mature"

if i had to say someone was mature here i wud say its captainforehead. he isnt as depressing as ucman but isnt in denial like dannyboy. he strikes a good balance and has ACTUAL hair loss

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
no dannyboy is condescending and dismissive. definitely not "mature"

if i had to say someone was mature here i wud say its captainforehead. he isnt as depressing as ucman but isnt in denial like dannyboy. he strikes a good balance and has ACTUAL hair loss

Thanks.
Although, DannyBoy has my approval. We need some over-positive voices here to counter the over-negative chaps.

slipy

Reaction score
Wow, so, after 10 years he is still whining like a kid. Now that's what I call a role model right there. We humans are stupid, we never value what we have until we already lost it. It may not sound so good, but we grow wise through pain. It's horrible to lose the control over our own bodies, but as of right now, there's just not any other way around. If after 10 years he got to the very same point he left then, well...

if anything, im willing to bet he wasn't nearly as negative 10 + years ago. but years went on and he accumulated one negative experience after another which led him to acknowledge that bald people aren't viewed as equal to the rest of hairy majority. i don't think of him as a role model, he's a messenger.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this couple.... (guess who the girl is...)

baraddi4_g.jpg

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Benjamin36 have alook around for a post of mine that says baldies can't get laid, I've even said myself I've had luck in the past year.

- - - Updated - - -

better yet, see if you can find a post of mine defending the doom and gloom crowd. theyre closer to reality but are ott themselves

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this couple.... (guess who the girl is...)

baraddi4_g.jpg
****. thats my ideal girl right there. dem blondes.

GIMME THE NAME ALREADY GODDAMIT

just google image searched it and cudnt find anything

wait . . . . . . . cud that be . . . . . you?????

if so, congrat-u-****ing-lations man

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
****. thats my ideal girl right there. dem blondes.

GIMME THE NAME ALREADY GODDAMIT

just google image searched it and cudnt find anything

wait . . . . . . . cud that be . . . . . you?????

if so, congrat-u-****ing-lations man

I haz mad google skillz and found the info for you in 3 min...

http://translate.google.com/transla...t-celebs/local/Article-edd67353136fb31006.htm - Its Bar Refaeli

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haz mad google skillz and found the info for you in 3 min...

http://translate.google.com/translate?hair loss=no&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mako.co.il%2Fentertainment-celebs%2Flocal%2FArticle-edd67353136fb31006.htm - Its Bar Refaeli
****. i bow down to you my master. thanks haha

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HAHA i wish it was me bro! :]
i love Bar, and this dude... he is some CEO and makes great $$ (nothing to impress a girl like Bar who probably could buy and sell his company 4 times lol)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HAHA i wish it was me bro! :]
i love Bar, and this dude... he is some CEO and makes great $$ (nothing to impress a girl like Bar who probably could buy and sell his company 4 times lol)
yea he is masculine as **** tho. nigga look like a dominator

yea i just looked up bar and her net worth is 20 million dolllars. i cudnt find this edi guys net worth tho

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
first thing i thought seeing that pic - dam wouldn't want to look like that niqqa to be honest.

don't even care what kind of woman he has.

then i saw this

http://fashionstyleguru.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/bar-refaeli1.jpg

still wouldn't want to look like him. :(
well she is good but she aint as good as i used to think she was. too middle eastern (no offense, just my preference)

i agree tho, i dont wanna be a meathead either, but **** he seems happy at least on the outside

slipy

Reaction score
i agree tho, i dont wanna be a meathead either, but **** he seems happy at least on the outside

one thing i will admit though.

if he's hurting inside because of baldness having a woman like her must be a great painkiller.

Status
Not open for further replies.