Examples of Bald men with attractive women

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesprings

Reaction score
Can anyone give some examples of bald men with attractive partners. Preferably photos. Please don't post pics of movie stars or models and also no guys with receding hairlines. I want to see actual bald men.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry, mate...I don't get it...what is the point? Do you want me to take pictures of some random attractive girl with a bald man in the street and post them here? how would you know if they were a couple? Also are we allowed to post photos of strangers on the net without their permission? ..
......so what you really should ask is post a photo of you and your partner that is only if you think your girl friend is hot and you are completely or half bald????????

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
how about blanking out faces?

unless of course you cant find any good looking girls with bald lads

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
how about blanking out faces?

unless of course you cant find any good looking girls with bald lads

..then how would you know if girls were attractive? :tongue:

bluesprings

Reaction score
Sorry, mate...I don't get it...what is the point? Do you want me to take pictures of some random attractive girl with a bald man in the street and post them here? how would you know if they were a couple? Also are we allowed to post photos of strangers on the net without their permission? ..
......so what you really should ask is post a photo of you and your partner that is only if you think your girl friend is hot and you are completely or half bald????????

I was hoping that some members on this board may have an attractive gf or knew a couple in this situation. The only reason I asked for pics is so people couldn't come in the thread and say that the story was just made up or a lie. As far as posting a pic of myself and my partner, I don't have one. I'm looking for inspiration for myself and for others on this board. There are members who claim that it is hopeless unless you look like a male model. I'd like to show them that they are wrong and bring some positivity to the board versus all the negativity that gets spewed every day.

- - - Updated - - -

lol Shes gorgeous, but he's a model and an actor.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew two bald guys who had gfs who were about 7/10, good enough for me

U can tell im not lying cuz im not going either extreme, im not saying they had an 11/10 but im not saying they were 159 year old virgins

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
When you are older like I am (37), you see bald guys with attractive girls all of the time. One of my friends shaved his head slick bald because he is a norwood 6+, and he gets an attractive girl or two every weekend. My sister, who is considered to be very attractive, is married to a norwood 6+, and he has looked exactly that way since the day they met. I personally know a ton of guys who have lost their hair and have attractive wives or girlfriends, so as you get older it is far more common.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When you are older like I am (37), you see bald guys with attractive girls all of the time. One of my friends shaved his head slick bald because he is a norwood 6+, and he gets an attractive girl or two every weekend. My sister, who is considered to be very attractive, is married to a norwood 6+, and he has looked exactly that way since the day they met. I personally know a ton of guys who have lost their hair and have attractive wives or girlfriends, so as you get older it is far more common.

I am older too (35) and I think you are very right on. I see older bald guys with good looking girls in the street all the time too. I guess some women have a thing for manley & chiseled look that older bald men tend to have.....

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There are lots of bald men with good looking women, you have to understand that we (HairLossTalk.com member) are the minority of bald men.... not the other way around.!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea this is cool and all but the main negatives of hair loss to me are still the destruction of youth, self image, and conformity

Just had another nightmare last night about going to a clothing store and getting all excited than realizing i had hair loss so i just left ashamedly

slipy

Reaction score
what about the good old tried and true, undisputed arguments like ''she's been with him for a long time, they met when he was still a handsome full head of hair guy'' and ''that niqqa must be loaded''

lets not get too carried away with this ****.

also, i agree with the poster above and his statement.

resu

Reaction score
I see loads of NW0 model like guys with the homeliest of women, hair doesn't automatically mean that you'll get loads of hot women all the time or ever. Women over 30 look for security, hence why you see slobs with decent looking women because they provide them with whatever they seek.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yes you don't factor in "they met before hairloss", or "he is using money", those both may very well be true!

- - - Updated - - -

yes you don't factor in "they met before hairloss", or "he is using money", those both may very well be true!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I rarely see this. Jeez, you guys make it sound like there is a bald guy w/ beautiful woman on every corner of every block. Wishful thinking perhaps.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
And you make it sound like every bald man is some sort of godforsaken freak of nature doomed to a life of emptiness and loneliness...

Stupid isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.