Ewan macgregor , why is he not bald

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
i wonder this about some celebrities too. like they have a Norwood 2-3 hairline but then it just never moves for 20 years. like if they really cared enough to take propecia couldn't they just a hair transplant anyways? do they really take propecia for 20 years just to keep a balding hairline?

most people do not consider NW2 as bald

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Top pic looks like a system
is that a system too?
Shutterstock_9242439am.jpg

his brother…

2Fweb%2Fbin%2F017ccf14-2c65-11e8-908b-95a753c47952.jpg

just genetics…

dont quote the galea guy on this, he will get suicidal

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like a full head of hair or a lace hair system (which looks like a full head of hair). Some people on here are so terrified of hair loss that they see things that aren't there. I remember that one person thought that Robert DeNiro was going bald. I thought that they were looking at him in one of the photos where they aged him by cutting in some hair loss but no... it was a photo of him in Goodfellas. Maybe having a full head of hair is scary; I get it. Now that I have hair, via a system, I have to stop coming on here complaining and start living the life that I said that I'd have if I had hair all this time. It's not easy. It would be much easier to convince myself that I have bad hair and blame it for my issues. But you can only blame hair loss for your issues if you actually have hair loss, obviously. I can't make the excuse anymore.

happy for you that the system has been a life changer

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
first pic prob tattoo, pic with brother is prob both using a system or toupe for the photo session