Evolutionary Psychologist Points Out The Hypocrisy Of "trump-hating Hollywood" That Created Sex Cult

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This article touches on many issues discussed on this forum such as popular hypocrisy on sexual issues, women throwing themselves at alpha males, et cetera discussed by individuals such as @FredTheBelgian, et cetera.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...pocrisy-trump-hating-hollywood-created-sex-cu

The implicit assumption here is that the women involved are passive, helpless creatures who are being assaulted by the big bad hairy ape.Heaven forfend! Fainting couch feminism at its finest.

Spare me.

Also:

But an important strand of modern feminism is to try to turn men into beta males who are willing cucks and wouldn’t think of coming on to a woman in an assertive way. If you’ve been around a university lately, they’re full of them. Sensitive guys who are likely horrified by that brute Trump.

Last edited:

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, this nonsense about women being choosy because they risk pregnancy has to stop.

Countless forms of contraception have been around for a while now.

Women are picky because doing it with a hot guy feels better, both sexually and in terms of the positive impact on her social status, not because of a subconscious fear of getting knocked up.

I think they mean in an evolutionary sense. Evolutionarily speaking a woman can only have a new baby every 9 months and thus must be selective with their mate. On the other hand a man can have as many kids as mates he can find. Thus doesn't have to be so choosey.

The women who are choosey have their genetic traits spread. The men who are not choosey have their genetic traits spread.

I don't think they mean that women are consciously being picky because of the risk of pregnancy.