Everytime i feel things are getting better

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I ended up here a week later.... never fails to amaze me :dunno:
my hair situation - worse then ever; thinning in nw3-4+ patterns (ie thinning & an huge temples!), but last week felt like i really getting closer accepting and embracing it, i think it came more from a place of getting a hold of my personal life again... the hair, really doesnt bother me as it used to anymore, last week i looked in the mirror and for the first time in god-knows-when i kinda liked that person... yet few things went wrong in my "inner" personal life .. things like few bad grades (well not really bad but less then expected), a financial issue, then few more issues with some dumb girls, and dang i find myself here lurking!! ( i had a minor break-down yesterday too! fortunately i was alone at that time :\ )

why do i feel an urge to visit here and pour my heart when i feel bad? its absurd, this place is full with negativity.. maybe thats the reason i come here when i feel bad.. kinda "to feel in place" :dunno: .. and why my inner life effects the way i see myself in the mirror... i tell you, although i DO believe that hairlose effects us, and going bald has some dramatic effects on ones looks.. yet this comes to show you how much control over your FEELINGS (!!) about it you actually have ... ie you can be one ugly *** dude, but feel great about yourself and thus attract whoever you want, its just getting there is so f*****g hard.. human brain is so fucked up lol.... anyways sorry for my little emo rant.. had to tkae some out.. peace!