Everyone Here On Seti Or Planning On Getting Seti Needs To Be On Pge2 For Full Regrowth

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yea I know its not what you want to hear.

I to wish it could just be one pill to fix hairloss, but unfortunately it doesnt work like that from my experience.

Ive been doing 2g/day seti for almost 12 weeks now and from my experience with seti I will go out on a limb and predict allergans clinical trial results when they come out in june 2018.

Seti is basically like finasteride in terms of results. It will only stop further loss and strengthen very recent thinning where the hair is still their but just thinned a bit. All with the benefit of no sexual/hormonal sides but with the downside of being very expensive.

If you want full regrowth where you see hairs popping out in areas that have been devastated by hairloss than you need PGE2 on top of seti.

PGE2 alone is practically useless since PGD2 is constantly attacking your hair and that needs to be blocked first.

Its like yin and yang. You need both for it to work and do its magic.

I learned the hard way. I used PGE2 improperly (wrong vehicle) for the last 2 years and basically wasted it and it didnt do much for my hair.

Only in the last month I started microneedling lightly (not wounding!) every night before applying pge2 topically and im seeing insane regrowth (this is on top of 2g/day seti)

**Edit:** here is a pic of my left temple from last night after a month of microneedling before applying PGE2

I will be taking proper before and after pics later this week when i see my brother.

Last edited:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
swiss temples number 2. please show some pics. love ya bro and all your effort, but your previous pics are seriously unsubstantial and your claims will be leading people to spend a ton of money on dangerous black market garbage. make us believe. save us from this misery.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
swiss temples number 2. please show some pics. love ya bro and all your effort, but your previous pics are seriously unsubstantial and your claims will be leading people to spend a ton of money on dangerous black market garbage. make us believe. save us from this misery.

Fair enough I dont want people wasting their money

Untill I see my brother later this week here is a pic of my left temple from yesterday

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ndin-protocol-wish.98121/page-84#post-1632636

I will be taking proper before and after later this week.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough I dont want people wasting their money or health.

Untill I see my brother later this week here is a pic of my left temple from yesterday

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ndin-protocol-wish.98121/page-84#post-1632636

I will be taking proper before and after later this week.

ok thanks man. I am sorry, but looks the same from day one. just a more detailed, HD pic. How are you sure those hairs are going to turn terminal? very diffused. If it was truly effecting the follicles, in such a high def pic you would see more vellus growth. just my opinion. your dedication is admirable. I just don't believe, but I will stop posting on your threads and allow it to turn constructive.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ok thanks man. I am sorry, but looks the same from day one. just a more detailed, HD pic. How are you sure those hairs are going to turn terminal? very diffused. If it was truly effecting the follicles, in such a high def pic you would see more vellus growth. just my opinion. your dedication is admirable. I just don't believe, but I will stop posting on your threads and allow it to turn constructive.

The way its regrowing is like that the temple caving in from the top down i.e like a horse shoe filling in.

I guess better before after pics this week will be more conclusive.

https://i.imgur.com/f4bb4aM.jpg

f4bb4aM.jpg

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Clearly you are getting some good regrowth but are you not at least apprehensive about the possible adverse affects of PGE2? It has been linked to gastric cancer growth.
"Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) is a bioactive lipid that elicits a wide range of biological effects associated with inflammation and cancer. PGE2 exerts diverse effects on cell proliferation, apoptosis, angiogenesis, inflammation and immune surveillance"
Source: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3568185

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
remember this picture of someone using cetirizine? we know what happened after..
so before claiming full regrowth it's better to be patient... but gl !! and make this happen : )

87.jpg

Attachments

• cetirizine-results-german-forum.jpg
    cetirizine-results-german-forum.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 609

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci sorry to be annoying since I’m sure you’re asked all the time, but what dose of pge2 are you using and in what vehicle? I’m ready to embark on the seti/pge2 journey.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
remember this picture of someone using cetirizine? we know what happened after..
so before claiming full regrowth it's better to be patient... but gl !! and make this happen : )

View attachment 81664

It might be something related to being a extreme norwood spotter, or feeling extremely empathetic to those who have the same condition as you, but for some strange reason, I get some kind of dopamine rush whenever I see a picture of a guy with regrowth in his temples and front.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
It might be something related to being a extreme norwood spotter, or feeling extremely empathetic to those who have the same condition as you, but for some strange reason, I get some kind of dopamine rush whenever I see a picture of a guy with regrowth in his temples and front.

It's a natural reaction to seeing justice being served, or revenge had. Hair loss being beaten = the world is being set alright. "Eat a dick mother nature!"