Everybody's Opinion

pmill

Reaction score
in your opinion state which doctor you think is the best for FUE,whether it be personal experience or from what you see on these boards.thanks

Petchsky

Reaction score
Feller + Basinga, and one or two more that i can't think of right now

pmill

Reaction score
bullitnut said:
Hi mate there has been some very good dr umar results posted recently on all the major forums. Personally i would consult with as many credible fue surgeons you can so as to get a feel for them and ask to be put in contact with patients if possible good luck

thanks for the reply bullinut, im guessing the best are armani/********/umar/cole

pmill

Reaction score
im so sick of these sites and the amount of views the posts get without replies,,absolutley disgusting

jkriley

Reaction score
Hi.

I like Dr Cotterill in Toronto I could not be happier with the work he has done on me.

oxymoron

Reaction score
pmill said:
im so sick of these sites and the amount of views the posts get without replies,,absolutley disgusting

Just as I feel, a lot people on here haven't seen multiple docs in different locations. Therefore they'd be biased with their opinion. For example, I went to Dr. Cole and thought he did a fantastic job, but I have nothing to compare it to. I was comfortable the entire time and he seemed to know what he was doing, but it's hard to say that he's any better than H&W, Feller, Alexander, Umar, etc. I'm sure they all would do excellent. I guess if you asked if anyone had a bad experience in any particular place, it might help you narrow down what you're looking for. Good luck.

pmill

Reaction score
jkriley said:
Hi.

I like Dr Cotterill in Toronto I could not be happier with the work he has done on me.

thanks for the reply,im not too familiar with that doctor,do you have before and after pictures you can send me? thanks

pmill

Reaction score
oxymoron said:
pmill said:

Just as I feel, a lot people on here haven't seen multiple docs in different locations. Therefore they'd be biased with their opinion. For example, I went to Dr. Cole and thought he did a fantastic job, but I have nothing to compare it to. I was comfortable the entire time and he seemed to know what he was doing, but it's hard to say that he's any better than H&W, Feller, Alexander, Umar, etc. I'm sure they all would do excellent. I guess if you asked if anyone had a bad experience in any particular place, it might help you narrow down what you're looking for. Good luck.

yea i deff agree with you.would you have before and after pics that you can send to me so i can see dr coles work? also how much did he charge per graft?

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Everyone seems to talk about Cole and Fellar as being the best in terms of Fue.I too am sick of the view to post ratio,but this is what you get on a forum full of selfish negative twats.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Toyboy said:
Everyone seems to talk about Cole and Fellar as being the best in terms of Fue.I too am sick of the view to post ratio,but this is what you get on a forum full of selfish negative twats.

?????? Care to actually make a point that makes sense as opposed to throwing around insults....

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Toyboy said:

?????? Care to actually make a point that makes sense as opposed to throwing around insults....
I made my point.Are you on crack or can you just not read?

Petchsky

Reaction score
If i couldn't read i would not be taking part on a forum now would i duck?

The reason there is a high view to post ratio is because there are alot of lurkers who have not registered to post on the forum. Newbie's learning about hairloss mainly, or as you have termed them, 'selfish negative twats' which sounds like an apt description for yourself.

oxymoron

Reaction score
Pmill, go to the post… "fixin crown at dr. cole". Just a few down from this one.
I have posted a lot of pics that should give you an idea.

pmill

Reaction score
Toyboy said:

yea deff man,i always try to help and answer as much as i can

pmill

Reaction score
oxymoron said:
Pmill, go to the post… "fixin crown at dr. cole". Just a few down from this one.
I have posted a lot of pics that should give you an idea.

ok ill check it out,,thanks alot