Everybody Needs To See This Joe Rogan Podcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here you go guys; another futurist moron who thinks we are going to do all this crazy sh*t in the next 10 years MAXXX LMAOOO!!!!!!!

Its really quite interesting, Joe and the guy have a great talk. Joe asks a ton of great questions.... even the comments section is sooooo hype for everything the futurist is talking about lol.

20 minutes in I snapped out of it..... looked at the screen..... and said, BBBBBBUUUULLLLSSSSHHHHIIIIIITTT

The one and only question Joe had to ask was: "when are we going to solve balding" hahahahaha. Nope didnt ask. Why? because thats the ONE QUESTION that will collpase every futurists wet bullshit DREAM!!!!

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here you go guys; another futurist moron who thinks we are going to do all this crazy sh*t in the next 10 years MAXXX LMAOOO!!!!!!!

Its really quite interesting, Joe and the guy have a great talk. Joe asks a ton of great questions.... even the comments section is sooooo hype for everything the futurist is talking about lol.

20 minutes in I snapped out of it..... looked at the screen..... and said, BBBBBBUUUULLLLSSSSHHHHIIIIIITTT

The one and only question Joe had to ask was: "when are we going to solve balding" hahahahaha. Nope didnt ask. Why? because thats the ONE QUESTION that will collpase every futurists wet bullshit DREAM!!!!

These were exactly my thoughts when some popular science article talks about immortality being nigh...yeah nigga, you want to restore every cell in the human body ad inifinitum but can't even stop let alone reverse the death of some dead tissue on my head. Call me a sceptic but I am not buying it.

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These were exactly my thoughts when some popular science article talks about immortality being nigh...yeah nigga, you want to restore every cell in the human body ad inifinitum but can't even stop let alone reverse the death of some dead tissue on my head. Call me a sceptic but I am not buying it.

I've been hearing that immortality is coming soon since the mid 90s, cures for baldness too.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the research section is slowly but surely crushing down
Yes...
It's just like 'Cry cry, they're talking about the future (in an interesting way) but not about cure my baldness, this podcast is a joke, cry cry'...

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh Jesus christ. Nutjobs like this have been saying this sh*t for 40 years. People never realize that immortality would not be in the best interest of humanity. There is no good that would come from it generally speaking. Now as for baldness....dude really??? You watch this podcast and you have to apply it to balding.lmao....

Dimmer97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This not research nor a study. This is a waste of time. Whyd you throw this in the research and technology forum?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where the fck are the mods on this site?

they are lurking...

lurker.gif