every fricking time I run my fingers though my hair....

jeffsss

Reaction score
I can't help but look at my hand. and I pull 2-3 at almost any given time.
it's sooooo agravatting..
my slalp pain has let up a little bit.. but damn.. i'm still losing it like mad.
you'd think by 10 months of propecia hair loss would let up a little!?

nope. just falls till it ALL drops!

stupid fcking male pattern baldness

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Yeah man,

I've been shedding for the last few weeks.

Simply running a loose-bristle brush through my hair, I get a good 20 hairs into the sink... more in the shower, applying Rogaine....

Even though I'm shedding these hairs, I'm showing more and more improvement up top.

G

I'm still shedding now, but the improvement now is geting better from day to day so its not a bad thing, maybe when the shedding stops thats when the improvement stops

jeffsss

Reaction score
balthazar said:
I'm still shedding now, but the improvement now is geting better from day to day so its not a bad thing, maybe when the shedding stops thats when the improvement stops

don't want to be the bearer of bad news..

there is no such thing as a propecia shed.

I wish there was....

Primex

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I was experiencing bad shedding problems before I got on Pro, but it's almost totally stopped in the last 2 months. I don't know if I'm responding or going through some sort of cycle, or what but I hope this keeps up. I've been shedding like crazy for almost a year prior to starting anything so I hope what I'm doing now is working. Maybe it's just in my head that it's working and my hair is responding, but if that's the case, then I'm still happy.

jeffsss

Reaction score
Primex said:
Hmm, I was experiencing bad shedding problems before I got on Pro, but it's almost totally stopped in the last 2 months. I don't know if I'm responding or going through some sort of cycle, or what but I hope this keeps up. I've been shedding like crazy for almost a year prior to starting anything so I hope what I'm doing now is working. Maybe it's just in my head that it's working and my hair is responding, but if that's the case, then I'm still happy.

well that's what it's supposed to do.. you may be fourtunate enough to be a good responder.