Ever tried massaging your scalp with warm olive oil?

vogs

Established Member
Reaction score
If not, by all means try it!

I know it sounds a bit kinky, but my god, my hair hasn't felt this smooth and healthy for a long time! :D

will be sure to repeat it once a week.

ps. try not to look in a mirror when the hair is filled with the oil, you will look balder then ever!

powersam

Reaction score
you couldnt have thought of the answers to those questions yourself haircomeagain?

how much oil? enough to cover your head

how do you warm it? one would assume by the same method that one heats oil for cooking, just not as hot. though i doubt the warmth of the oil has anything to do with anything, cold would do the same thing.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Do you guys remember SE-Freak? He was a huge olive oil fan. Claimed it did wonders for him. It's an age old product for just about anything that ails ya.

shuggyboy

Reaction score
hi guys

had a bad shed there and used olive oil for a nite or 2 on scalp and it helped a lot, think the sun and a lot of alcohol topicals leading to poor scalp condition caused inflammation and a shed, the warm olive oil around 10ml or so was the business:)

vogs

Established Member
Reaction score
I actually warm it in the microwave! :D

Be sure to use virgin olive oil though.

I'm not really sure if warm is tha same has cold, but for some reason warm is just more conforting.

Be sure to massage the scalp the best you can. Will feel fantastic.

The only downside to this is the amout of hair one will find in the hands after the proceedure.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
vogs said:
I actually warm it in the microwave! :D

Be sure to use virgin olive oil though.

The possibilities are endless :yeah: