Ever Shave Your Head Just To See What You Look Like?

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thinking of trying this... I have a month of mostly at home research work so I won’t be out in public much.

Outsider626

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried. The good thing is that even if you go outside you can just wear a cap.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did (before I were on medication) because I looked at my hair 24/7 and it annoyed the f*** out of me lol. Luckily it made me realize the importance of taking meds

oni2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Started buzzing my hair to a number 2# when I was about 26, now 42 and just kept doing it............ Saved me alot in hair cuts;)

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ermmm I'm sure you're a really nice guy but I don't float that way.........

Lol bro I have a girlfriend, I meant I love the buzz look on myself.... I meant a close buzz looks different then a full shave, and when you have a horse shoe you’ll still look bald with a buzz

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried. The good thing is that even if you go outside you can just wear a cap.

How’d it turn out?

I did (before I were on medication) because I looked at my hair 24/7 and it annoyed the f*** out of me lol. Luckily it made me realize the importance of taking meds

Ya I’m really tired of compulsively looking at my hair... hoping if I’m ok with the shaved look it will take a lot of anxiety away from the stupid process. Will almost certainly still try to save my hair though

oni2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol bro I have a girlfriend, I meant I love the buzz look on myself.... I meant a close buzz looks different then a full shave, and when you have a horse shoe you’ll still look bald with a buzz

Of course you have and do..........