Ever See Other Men Pass You Up On The Balding Scale?

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
As a diffused balder, I'm constantly evaluating others for thinning. There's a couple of guys at work who, while I was thinning, had no noticeable hair loss.
Well now they are not only losing their hair, they are worse off than me. My neighbor is 20 years younger and he's noticeably thinning with the temples and now the crown is going. He'll by-pass me in a few years...

Also my younger brother has a slick bald spot on his crown now...

Anyone else sit by and watch other pass you up on the balding scale?

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust wondering....

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
when my hairloss started at age 17 some of my friends mocked me now they are like Norwood 3

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
As a diffused balder, I'm constantly evaluating others for thinning. There's a couple of guys at work who, while I was thinning, had no noticeable hair loss.
Well now they are not only losing their hair, they are worse off than me. My neighbor is 20 years younger and he's noticeably thinning with the temples and now the crown is going. He'll by-pass me in a few years...

Also my younger brother has a slick bald spot on his crown now...

Anyone else sit by and watch other pass you up on the balding scale?

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust wondering....
when my hairloss started at age 17 some of my friends mocked me now they are like Norwood 3
Did both of you just respond well to meds?

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did both of you just respond well to meds?
my crown filled but now i think im losing ground from front just added derma roller my itch has gone and dandruff as well but tbh no one can see im losing hair but when i was 17 ppl could easly notice my hairloss so i think meds did their jobs ...

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
The last year has been better for some reason. Not like OMG! but more little hairs on crown that can make concealers work. I started 1 full pill of finasteride again a day 4 months ago, increased BIOTIN, always use SAW PAL, and added Derma Rolling. Been on finasteride almost two years. minoxidil three times a week, which I could do that more, but just haven't.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being a nw3 becomes easier as you progress through your 30s because most men around you are in the same boat.

Also women are a little more forgiving at the signs of ageing as you grow old.

Premature balding (teens and 20s) is a lot harder to handle because you feel like you're one of the few afflicted with those bad genetics.

Plus, if the majority of your mates are balding then none of them are going to take the piss out of you.