Eventually we will have "vaccines" for baldness

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
plot twist
Maybe it is 250 years from now and we are currently living in the matrix

The only real people in the simulation are the denizens of this forum. Everyone else is an NPC and lacks any kind of consciousness.

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont need u to teach me how a man who respects himself is.
I need u to understand that incels are usually fat, short or bald men.
I havent seen in my life a 1.80m+ nw0/1 + nice beard incel.
I didn't contact you. I'm not trying to teach anyone here, I'm telling how it works in real life. Give any incel hair, put him next to a more or less pretty girl and you will see that nothing will happen, they will sit silently and disperse, unless, of course, the girl herself takes the first step, but one way or another she will eventually leave him or will use, at the same time will f*** with others.

Braylon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, I'll try to be more specific.

What makes you all think that if you are an "incel" you can't please a woman on the outside? Appearance means behavior for a woman, if you look “cool”, she will pay attention to it, just like if you are rich or status, only after you meet, your appearance will no longer matter, all her attention will be riveted to your behavior. Appearance has both pluses and minuses, the minus is that the more "cooler" you look, the more they expect from you in behavior and will be more disappointed if you do not live up to these expectations.

In my country (perhaps in others too), men who are in prison often use women. They get acquainted with them by phone and women fall head over heels in love with them, come to them for 400 km, bring food, cigarettes and even drugs manage to smuggle in a*** or vagina (they are searched before a date). Now think about it, these women have never seen them, only when they come to visit them and they don’t run away from them after they see them, but marry them, and even the fact that they are in prison and communication takes place at a distance, their does not stop, they are waiting for them, like a husband from the war.

Incels think that a woman is the same man, only without eggs. As if she also thinks, argues, analyzes, draws conclusions. No. There is even such an expression "female logic", there is no logic there, it is based on intuition, a woman is primarily emotions, she is closer to an animal than a man, she evaluates you instinctively. A woman is just as manipulative, even after 10 years of marriage, she will check you “strong” or “weak”, “whether she married for that or was mistaken.” As an example, "dear hold my bag, I'll change my shoes", the strong one will say "put it on the ground", the weak one will take it and hold it like an idiot (this indicates that the man has low self-esteem). There are a million such manipulations in women, the incel does not have a subconscious defense against this, he simply does what his "beloved" says, because this is the meaning of his life, whereas not incel, let's call it "alpha" is the meaning of life in oneself, in one's own interests, hobbies, desires. A woman follows a man, not a man follows her, and there is no "equality", do not confuse social instinct with an animal.

P.s. Here even the guys want to end their lives, because they are bald and they think that women will never give them. This is fucked up guys.
Attraction is indeed influenced by a combination of factors, including appearance, personality, status, and more. People have their unique preferences, and what one person finds attractive might differ from another. It's true that initial attraction can be based on appearance, but lasting connections are often built on shared values, interests, and emotional compatibility.

It's also essential to be cautious about making broad generalizations about gender, as every individual is unique. People have different personalities, motivations, and behaviors regardless of their gender.

Last edited:

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's also essential to be cautious about making broad generalizations about gender, as every individual is unique. People have different personalities, motivations, and behaviors regardless of their gender.
That’s how an incel talks.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah and the vaccines will give you myocarditis and make you sterile

KarennJames

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get what you're saying! Advances in genetics could lead to exciting possibilities. While we're not there yet, it's cool to think about how science might tackle hair loss in the future. However, I also hope it can deal with Protein Overload. I'm all for more confidence and options!

Last edited:

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't contact you. I'm not trying to teach anyone here, I'm telling how it works in real life. Give any incel hair, put him next to a more or less pretty girl and you will see that nothing will happen, they will sit silently and disperse, unless, of course, the girl herself takes the first step, but one way or another she will eventually leave him or will use, at the same time will f*** with others.
This is just horsh sh*t. I know tall full heads with no game and get women anyway. I know competent bald men who are incels because they are bald. Women judge men for their genes. It's that simple. And they view balding men as bad for their children. Because you can't put a price on good genes.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I predict we will have vaccines for inceldom and autism before we have vaccines for baldness, change my mind.