Eventually we will have "vaccines" for baldness

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think in 250 years we will have such an advanced understanding of genetics (we did map the entire human genome recently) that we will have dna altering injections. Like a vaccine almost.

Imagine you are 10 and they run a balding dna diagnostic test and they find you have the gene. They give you a shot and this prevents the androgen receptors from causing miniaturization.

No more balding. We would eradicate one of the few things that turns men into incels. Just imagine how much more men would meet the requirements to date women and it won't be the women all Going for the top 10%, it might be more loke 25% instead. Hypergamy is still at large but mitigated.

ihatemylife223

My Regimen
Reaction score
i mean what's even the point of that? is it like the flu and covid vaccine where you need a new injection every year? although if there was a vacccine that prevented balding for years or something i would strongly consider it.

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think in 250 years we will have such an advanced understanding of genetics (we did map the entire human genome recently) that we will have dna altering injections. Like a vaccine almost.

Imagine you are 10 and they run a balding dna diagnostic test and they find you have the gene. They give you a shot and this prevents the androgen receptors from causing miniaturization.

No more balding. We would eradicate one of the few things that turns men into incels. Just imagine how much more men would meet the requirements to date women and it won't be the women all Going for the top 10%, it might be more loke 25% instead. Hypergamy is still at large but mitigated.
You were originally incels, and only then you went bald and nothing else. Incel is the brain, character, type of thinking.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
You were originally incels, and only then you went bald and nothing else. Incel is the brain, character, type of thinking.
Massive cope. Incel isn't brain related. In high school I was an autist but still had girls approach me because I was decent looking relative to others. I had a sh*t personality and was pretty rude to people. But I had maybe 10-15 girls show interest in me throughout high school and approach me.

It's all looks dude. After college is pretty much slowed down on dating because you just don't care anymore but I knew over the last decade that if I wanted to pick back up I'd be ok. But hair loss will f*****g end that and you know it.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In 250 years small groups of people will be kept in a matrix-like simulation where they have to live through hair loss, the only available treatments being the mediocre treatments we have today. Visiting forums like this one, and watching Kevin Mann videos. It will be like a historical zoo type thing, for the kids of the future to laugh at.

In fact, we have no way of knowing that we are not ourselves living in such a simulation right now.

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Massive cope. Incel isn't brain related. In high school I was an autist but still had girls approach me because I was decent looking relative to others. I had a sh*t personality and was pretty rude to people. But I had maybe 10-15 girls show interest in me throughout high school and approach me.

It's all looks dude. After college is pretty much slowed down on dating because you just don't care anymore but I knew over the last decade that if I wanted to pick back up I'd be ok. But hair loss will f*****g end that and you know it.
I could tell you a lot about the essence of a woman, but I think it would be off topic. The only thing I will say is that if girls like you outwardly, this does not mean that they will love and want you. For women, the most important thing is how you behave, whether you are strong or weak, she will determine by communication and your behavior after meeting.

I will add that a woman doesn’t just “dislike” weak men, she hates them and one must understand that she hates not with her “mind”, but with instincts, subconsciousness, intuition, call it what you want. Incel refers to the rank of weak men, no matter what he looks like, since he was born with this type of brain, often added to this is education, which aggravates the situation.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I could tell you a lot about the essence of a woman, but I think it would be off topic. The only thing I will say is that if girls like you outwardly, this does not mean that they will love and want you. For women, the most important thing is how you behave, whether you are strong or weak, she will determine by communication and your behavior after meeting.

I will add that a woman doesn’t just “dislike” weak men, she hates them and one must understand that she hates not with her “mind”, but with instincts, subconsciousness, intuition, call it what you want. Incel refers to the rank of weak men, no matter what he looks like, since he was born with this type of brain, often added to this is education, which aggravates the situation.

Facts!

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score

But bald and/or short has historically been viewed as weak. Women hate men who look weak not who are weak. Strength has to be tested with confrontation, but this isn't common in today's society.

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact I was regularly approached & called cute by girls before norwooding must have purely been because of my personality.

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, I'll try to be more specific.

What makes you all think that if you are an "incel" you can't please a woman on the outside? Appearance means behavior for a woman, if you look “cool”, she will pay attention to it, just like if you are rich or status, only after you meet, your appearance will no longer matter, all her attention will be riveted to your behavior. Appearance has both pluses and minuses, the minus is that the more "cooler" you look, the more they expect from you in behavior and will be more disappointed if you do not live up to these expectations.

In my country (perhaps in others too), men who are in prison often use women. They get acquainted with them by phone and women fall head over heels in love with them, come to them for 400 km, bring food, cigarettes and even drugs manage to smuggle in a*** or vagina (they are searched before a date). Now think about it, these women have never seen them, only when they come to visit them and they don’t run away from them after they see them, but marry them, and even the fact that they are in prison and communication takes place at a distance, their does not stop, they are waiting for them, like a husband from the war.

Incels think that a woman is the same man, only without eggs. As if she also thinks, argues, analyzes, draws conclusions. No. There is even such an expression "female logic", there is no logic there, it is based on intuition, a woman is primarily emotions, she is closer to an animal than a man, she evaluates you instinctively. A woman is just as manipulative, even after 10 years of marriage, she will check you “strong” or “weak”, “whether she married for that or was mistaken.” As an example, "dear hold my bag, I'll change my shoes", the strong one will say "put it on the ground", the weak one will take it and hold it like an idiot (this indicates that the man has low self-esteem). There are a million such manipulations in women, the incel does not have a subconscious defense against this, he simply does what his "beloved" says, because this is the meaning of his life, whereas not incel, let's call it "alpha" is the meaning of life in oneself, in one's own interests, hobbies, desires. A woman follows a man, not a man follows her, and there is no "equality", do not confuse social instinct with an animal.

P.s. Here even the guys want to end their lives, because they are bald and they think that women will never give them. This is fucked up guys.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
P.s. Here even the guys want to end their lives, because they are bald and they think that women will never give them. This is fucked up guys.
It's reality. As I said before, it has been proven in studies that women view balding men as weak. Hair is a sign of virility, beauty, and strength. The f*****g Bible even implies it through Samson and Delilah.

So hair loss is bad in a social context, genetic context, physical context, and BIBLICAL context. Not even God can save you.

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's reality. As I said before, it has been proven in studies that women view balding men as weak. Hair is a sign of virility, beauty, and strength. The f*****g Bible even implies it through Samson and Delilah.

So hair loss is bad in a social context, genetic context, physical context, and BIBLICAL context. Not even God can save you.
Okay man. The main thing is not to be surprised later when you catch your wife with a bald guy. Unless, of course, you grow your hair and find a wife.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree with this guy completely.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, I'll try to be more specific.

What makes you all think that if you are an "incel" you can't please a woman on the outside? Appearance means behavior for a woman, if you look “cool”, she will pay attention to it, just like if you are rich or status, only after you meet, your appearance will no longer matter, all her attention will be riveted to your behavior. Appearance has both pluses and minuses, the minus is that the more "cooler" you look, the more they expect from you in behavior and will be more disappointed if you do not live up to these expectations.

In my country (perhaps in others too), men who are in prison often use women. They get acquainted with them by phone and women fall head over heels in love with them, come to them for 400 km, bring food, cigarettes and even drugs manage to smuggle in a*** or vagina (they are searched before a date). Now think about it, these women have never seen them, only when they come to visit them and they don’t run away from them after they see them, but marry them, and even the fact that they are in prison and communication takes place at a distance, their does not stop, they are waiting for them, like a husband from the war.

Incels think that a woman is the same man, only without eggs. As if she also thinks, argues, analyzes, draws conclusions. No. There is even such an expression "female logic", there is no logic there, it is based on intuition, a woman is primarily emotions, she is closer to an animal than a man, she evaluates you instinctively. A woman is just as manipulative, even after 10 years of marriage, she will check you “strong” or “weak”, “whether she married for that or was mistaken.” As an example, "dear hold my bag, I'll change my shoes", the strong one will say "put it on the ground", the weak one will take it and hold it like an idiot (this indicates that the man has low self-esteem). There are a million such manipulations in women, the incel does not have a subconscious defense against this, he simply does what his "beloved" says, because this is the meaning of his life, whereas not incel, let's call it "alpha" is the meaning of life in oneself, in one's own interests, hobbies, desires. A woman follows a man, not a man follows her, and there is no "equality", do not confuse social instinct with an animal.

I dont need u to teach me how a man who respects himself is.
I need u to understand that incels are usually fat, short or bald men.
I havent seen in my life a 1.80m+ nw0/1 + nice beard incel.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
In 250 years small groups of people will be kept in a matrix-like simulation where they have to live through hair loss, the only available treatments being the mediocre treatments we have today. Visiting forums like this one, and watching Kevin Mann videos. It will be like a historical zoo type thing, for the kids of the future to laugh at.

In fact, we have no way of knowing that we are not ourselves living in such a simulation right now.

plot twist
Maybe it is 250 years from now and we are currently living in the matrix

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont need u to teach me how a man who respects himself is.
I need u to understand that incels are usually fat, short or bald men.
I havent seen in my life a 1.80m+ nw0/1 + nice beard incel.

my ex after dumping me ended up hooking up with a NW4