Evening primrose oil is good sh*t, second recovery and back on it for good.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to agree with the beta sitosterol.. I took it and it does help my hair but makes my skin look awful, aged and dried out.

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been taking 5 grams per day for about a couple weeks nothing to report yet

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is it expressed? Are you seeing new hair growth, or is the old hair just growing faster?
some vellous hairgrowth at the vertex and front but not yet thick... old hairs cant suddenly grow thicker when they are growing halfway right

Last edited:

Chronic Tronic

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started epo about a week ago and i am now shedding heavily i can notice a big difference in the front...any idea why this would happen?
you are probably shedding vellus hairs as the prostaglandin converts them to terminal. it's similar to what minoxidil does although the mechanism is different for prostaglandins. minoxidil dialates your blood vessels for better blood flow and prostaglandins have somewhat of a hormonal effect on skin, controlling inflammation and such. but the process of converting vellus hairs to terminal is the same, they shed faster as hair growth speeds up, the hair shafts thicken after each time they shed within the growth cycle (vellus time is shortened and terminal time is lengthened).

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started epo about a week ago and i am now shedding heavily i can notice a big difference in the front...any idea why this would happen?
Try taking epo with omega 3 dha epa and preferably with omega 9 , this combo works better

Last edited:

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U will experience this when u first start epo. Very similar effect to finasteride...in terms of other body effect u will experience a mild erectile dysfunction . Have u ? This shows its working

sboubars

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definetly have that my libido is way down as well
U will experience this when u first start epo. Very similar effect to finasteride...in terms of other body effect u will experience a mild erectile dysfunction . Have u ? This shows its working

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definetly have that my libido is way down as well
try combining with omega 3 , libido should go up. the reason is because dht is inhibited , there is lack of nitric oxide mediated by DHT.. to replace that omega 3 should be sufficient. Thats why omega 369+ Finasteride = good combo

Treatment of DPC with androgens (100 nM) for 24 h showed graduated effects on NO production depending on their distinct intrinsic potencies. While incubation of DPC with testosterone led to a slight increase in NO production, the more potent androgen DHT significantly upregulated nitrate/nitrite level about threefold over basal production

Last edited:

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
try combining with omega 3 , libido should go up. the reason is because dht is inhibited , there is lack of nitric oxide mediated by DHT.. to replace that omega 3 should be sufficient. Thats why omega 369+ Finasteride = good combo

Treatment of DPC with androgens (100 nM) for 24 h showed graduated effects on NO production depending on their distinct intrinsic potencies. While incubation of DPC with testosterone led to a slight increase in NO production, the more potent androgen DHT significantly upregulated nitrate/nitrite level about threefold over basal production

Would taking L-arginine help? I hear it’s good for nitric oxide production.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you still take MSM?

The dose is spread along the day or taken as whole in the morning/night?

Why don't you take Beta Sterols combined with EPO?
i took beta sitosel + saw palmetto extract = for a month and saw some improvement... i stopped it and switched to finasteride now as all these supplements are costing me around 100 buck for 3-4 months
currently exploring the most economical route
I still take MSM once a day about 4-5mg