Even with NW1 hair, I would have an unattractive face

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

slipy

Reaction score
i have a good looking face, but hell. does it even matter? male pattern baldness can effortlessly take the best looking guys turn them average or below.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

The guy on the "ugly" pic has a fatty face mostly around his chin, that basically what killed his look, not other things that mentioned there, if he was skinnier in his face then he whould have looked compleatly diffrent

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It looks like a fatty face because his skull structure is such that it is wide.

Northman

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I used to joke, I could be fat or bald, but not both.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

At least if your fat it will be the first insult they will use for you and not baldness

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Heh, I have most of those features listed but my face still isn't "sexy".

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd have to find one where my face isn't covered with a beard :D Off that list, I have narrow facial shape, low fat, full lips, dark eyebrows, darker and fuller lashes, upper half of the face broader, somewhat high cheek bones, more prominent chin and no wrinkles between nose and mouth. My skin is paler and I don't have a prominent lower jaw. Not sure what they mean by receding brows. According to that, my face should be pretty sexy and yet it isn't. I wouldn't say I'm ugly but I believe the reason why looks haven't been a problem for me is mainly due to my height and the once thick, dark hair ;) I'm not denying that most women would consider the guy on the left more attractive but I still don't think it's possible to measure attractiveness like that.

Now, who would look better if the guy on the left had no hair?