Even on my berfday Im reminded.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
We never said we talked to him. Distinctly said me and her talked. It was a point to how much older you look when you lose your hair.
Do your Thang.... No one will stop you but it doesn't make you sound smarter

whymewhynow

Reaction score
I think hair is essential to looking young as you get older. Have a look at all the men who are considered beautiful when they are older... Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Clooney, Paul Walker lot's of NW0s for a bunch of 50 year old men. Take away their hair and they just look like "creepy" typical older men no sex symbols.

1938046_44fd_625x1000.jpg

It must suck and I know it is the worst for young men.... you don't ever get to look your age, you're creepy and old before you even got to try being young. I can't imagine what it is like for a young man going to a club ... I've seen it a few times and it looks weird, this young man with a old man's hairline partying...

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow he looks sick.
Give me friggin hair cloning already!!!!!!
I'm trying to get mine set up for at most December

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I never understood the fascination with Clooney with or without hair. He is not all that good looking a guy.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never understood the fascination with Clooney with or without hair. He is not all that good looking a guy.

look at Mconnehey pre transplant (he had to have one). Hes a great looking guy but you can def tell his looks were taking a hit.

Clooney is just the pic everyone can find bald already so they use it.

I can try to make some celebs bald with photoshop. Give me a name

heres on of tom cruise i found

hes so so
images

DoneWithIt

Established Member
Reaction score

Uhh, yes he is??
At least with hair, G. Clooney is every woman's dream guy ;-) But he looks better with age, than when he was younger :)

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
brad pit
not my best work but you get the drift lol

bpbald.jpg

to think Im paid 8 hrs a day for this! Well not "this" but for something anyway

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I think Tom Cruise look badass with the bald look.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Uhh, yes he is??
At least with hair, G. Clooney is every woman's dream guy ;-) But he looks better with age, than when he was younger :)

What about Jason Statham donewithit? I know people say hes hot but honestly I find him an awfully ugly guy. Yes he is in great shape but he has a funny looking head and just ugly face to me.

I think Tom Cruise look badass with the bald look.

When its the shaved fight club yes, not that norwood 6+ I gave him. Thats actually of all thing Stathams hair I put on him LOL.

Update: story you said Tom Cruise when I thought you were referring to Brad Pitt

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow that bald tom cruise picture is shocking . . . . . .

i think tom cruise, especially in the 80s, is like the "young cute innocent fairy tale guy" to girls. mainly because of his role in the movie "legend". (i think he did a great job there as a side note).

so him as a bald man hits HARD. its the complete opposite of youth and cuteness . . . . .

holy **** does hair loss hit those types of guys hard. the "young cute" guys . . . . . .

those are the types of guys who commit suicide over hair loss

and i just happen to be one of those types of guys :/

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
. .

holy **** does hair loss hit those types of guys hard. the "young cute" guys . . . . . .

those are the types of guys who commit suicide over hair loss

and i just happen to be one of those types of guys :/

You and me both sister

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol are u being scarcastic?

i mean i had a serious point . . . . . .

yeah I was serious.

I used to be a really good looking guy. As in age when shaved and cleaned up I look no different really than when I was 24 aside my awful hair.
Also its not like I would say I was just generally a good looking guy but that I actually worked REALLY hard at it like I do everything in life. But when something like this happens and throws an unavoidable wrench in your gears it sucks. Theres nothing you can legitimately do to fix it.

I have depression in my family, now mixed with low self image Im a dangerous mix.

I was simply saying I feel in the same boat as you.

I talked again with the surgeon i want to do my hair transplant last night. Im going to try and get my first one done in a couple months but its a HUGE and questioning step. How will it come out? What will it look like in 2 years? Will this guy try to rip me off?
etc etc

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Legend was a cool little film. Girls were swooning for Tom back then.

Statham works his look pretty good. His character's attitude in movies gets him a long way (badass with humor).

Beckham is a damned stud. Anyone done a truly bald pic of him (not just when he shaved)? If he can't pull it off, it can't be done.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Legend was a cool little film. Girls were swooning for Tom back then.

Statham works his look pretty good. His character's attitude in movies gets him a long way (badass with humor).

Beckham is a damned stud. Anyone done a truly bald pic of him (not just when he shaved)? If he can't pull it off, it can't be done.

Beckham is just an ungodly looking man. Im a dude and I would paint his house!
But there is a difference between the average guy pulling his own look (or even slightly above average) and then that .0000000000000002% of the population who are just beyond angelic looking.
There are always a SMALL group who will look good bald (shaved) but VERY FEW can actually pull it off.
VERY FEW!
Beckham does look good either way but MUCh better with hair. We know he did something to because he was experiencing loss, so you KNOW it even bothered him and he is David Dying White Light Friggin Beckham!

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The man is a sum of all genetic wins.

My wife isn't impressed with any celebs (thinks Pitt is "meh"). I showed her a pic of Beckham and I heard an audible gasp. He has powerful mojo.

DoneWithIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity OP, you do know it's spelled "birthday" and not "berfday", right?
Not trying to be a grammar nazi but every time I see the name of this thread I think the word "berfday" sounds funny haha.
Was it intentional on your part? (not that this is important though) :)

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity OP, you do know it's spelled "birthday" and not "berfday", right?
Not trying to be a grammar nazi but every time I see the name of this thread I think the word "berfday" sounds funny haha.
Was it intentional on your part? (not that this is important though) :)

yes it was intentional. That was to be the first clue this thread wasn't supposed to be a poor me whiny thread but something to just bring attention to a subject and have fun.

I like "berfday"

whymewhynow

Reaction score
Beckham is just an ungodly looking man. Im a dude and I would paint his house!
But there is a difference between the average guy pulling his own look (or even slightly above average) and then that .0000000000000002% of the population who are just beyond angelic looking.
There are always a SMALL group who will look good bald (shaved) but VERY FEW can actually pull it off.
VERY FEW!
Beckham does look good either way but MUCh better with hair. We know he did something to because he was experiencing loss, so you KNOW it even bothered him and he is David Dying White Light Friggin Beckham!

i notice myself admiring good hairlines all the time now. Low hairline , lush hair is gorgeous. I want to die when I see 30-something men with awesome hairlines that make them look so young and fresh while i look,decrepit, dying and sick.