Even If Histogen Fails Shoudln't We Have Access

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shouldn't we atleast have access to this treatment and judge by ourselves ? i mean after all Minoxidil has done to us only good things eventhough its effects on hairloss were discovered by "accident". If histogen is showing promising results as they say, why not let the public judge by itself as long as the treatment is safe enough ?

Please enlighten me

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't we atleast have access to this treatment and judge by ourselves ? i mean after all Minoxidil has done to us only good things eventhough its effects on hairloss were discovered by "accident". If histogen is showing promising results as they say, why not let the public judge by itself as long as the treatment is safe enough ?

Please enlighten me
No, because if Histogen fails at regrowing hair with their product then there would be no purpose for investors to invest in the product to pay for trials and other cost. The only reason to bring a product to market is for it to work and make a profit. Not for customers to "judge for themeselves" whether it can regrow hair or not. It wouldn't even make it to market if they can't prove to the FDA it grows hair

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this stage (Phase 3) i think their treatment should be reliable enough to have a good chance in regrowing hair, minoxidil isn't working for everyone but eventhough it's approved by the FDA and making huge profits ($400M a year i believe it is).

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
You may believe it has a good chance in regrowing hair but that doesn't mean it gets a free pass from the FDA to go straight to market. It needs to meet the standards set by the FDA like every other drug that must go through trials for consumer safety.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this stage (Phase 3) i think their treatment should be reliable enough to have a good chance in regrowing hair, minoxidil isn't working for everyone but eventhough it's approved by the FDA and making huge profits ($400M a year i believe it is).

I'm confused.

Did you read more information on histogen to say it's 'not' working?