Evaluation of various internet pharmacies

joeylloyd

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain Allgone!

No-one else seems able to point out anywhere else so I will probably just go with elite, they have always been reliable and at least you know the product is real.

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
I used evopharmacy for Fincar. The website I ordered from before I had ordered Proscar which worked well but no longer existed at the time of my last order. My hair loss seems to have increased while on Fincar, wondering if I should go back to Proscar from QHI since they seem to be most reputable? I suppose I'm a little worried that fincar is either ineffective or it isn't genuine.. but you wouldn't think so since elite appears reputable, which is why I don't understand why my hair loss got progressively worse.

Pondle

Reaction score
Inhouse is reputable, United Pharmacies is reputable, Merlonipharma is very reputable...

allgone

Reaction score
bornthisway said:
I used evopharmacy for Fincar. The website I ordered from before I had ordered Proscar which worked well but no longer existed at the time of my last order. My hair loss seems to have increased while on Fincar, wondering if I should go back to Proscar from QHI since they seem to be most reputable? I suppose I'm a little worried that fincar is either ineffective or it isn't genuine.. but you wouldn't think so since elite appears reputable, which is why I don't understand why my hair loss got progressively worse.

Not following this properly. You said you ordered from evopharmacy but then later said, "but you wouldn't think so since elite appears reputable, which is why I don't understand why my hair loss got progressively worse"??

Which is it?

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
bornthisway said:

Same happend here when i switched to fincar. My hair was growing like a friggin weed then went to sh*t after a few months on fincar.

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
allgone said:
bornthisway said:

Not following this properly. You said you ordered from evopharmacy but then later said, "but you wouldn't think so since elite appears reputable, which is why I don't understand why my hair loss got progressively worse"??

Which is it?

EvoPharmacy was bought out by EliteNetPharmacy. I actually meant "because evopharmacy appeared reputable". A lot of people here claimed the stuff Evo sold was legit -- interestingly, they closed due to a single product they sold being counterfeit.
Anyway: My hair loss got worse on fincar, but, on proscar it had stabilized. I am thinking of paying for proscar, maybe the difference in the manufacturing process between generics and the Merck product affects the way some respond to the product.

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
good thread. Bump. Nothing to contribute yet but I just ordered from United Pharmacy because of good feedback here..we'll see.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
nice thread

HughJass

Reaction score
i'm getting frustrated with melonipharma now. No complaints at all with their products, 90 pills of GSK avodart from something like AUD$240 is greatbut i'm sick of their retarded looking website and lack of secure order form. Sending my credit card details through an email? No thanks. Not anymore. And what do i do if i have a problem with them? Ring a country i can't speak the language of and complain? To who?

Think I'll try QHI next. I've used them before back in 2003. It will cost me AUD$300 though, but at least they have a secure order from and are located in London so if they piss me about there is more chance of them being accountable to some sort of authority seeing as i'm a citizen....

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
What about alldaypharmacy - has anyone orderd from them. They have generic dutasteride for like 10 pills for $5.

HughJass

Reaction score
i tell ya, i'm soooo over all this anxiety over drug authenticity.

I think i may have found a better way of buying online from a proper pharmacy which ships internationally, will post in the dutasteride forum this evening.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
just ordered 15 x 10 pk of fincar from elitenet, do any of you have bad experience with them or the fincar they are selling ?

dresden

Established Member
Reaction score
i did order finpecia. everything went fine and it arrived in 5 days so i have no complains. ofcourse i have no way to tell if the finpecia is real or not.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
3 day delivery, now since it is 1 1/2 year since i ordered fincar before.. im wondering have they made som smal changes on the backside ?
they look a tiny bit difrent. The pills inside look the same and other from that most is the same.. some difrent writing and warning now. anyone have a fresh pic off true fincar 10 x tablet thing ?

Felk

Reaction score
I've bought drugs from Inhouse before... generics, which all certainly "worked"

lvinwa

Reaction score
VERY nice thread, good to know there are sites that are generally trustworthy from experience.