Evaluation of various internet pharmacies

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Sean68 said:
i thought you werent keen on generics - howcome this one?

I'm starting to stock up on generic dutasteride because my genuine Avodart is close to running out.

It's simply the cost, man. I would stick to Avodart if I could, but I'm a poor college student, and I'm either going to take genuine dutasteride or Proscar. I'm not sure yet.

joeylloyd

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got any reviews of the Canadian drugs site just mentioned. It would make their item cheaper even than Elitenet pharmacy's Proscar (except they require a prescription).

G

Good post, but too bad "customer service" wasn't included. UP seems to have a bad mark on reputation but I've never heard anything bad about them. In fact it's been the opposite which is why I ordered Finax from them. Their customer sevice appears to be elite. The also have a very big selection and have created a new website for their hair meds:

http://www.hairpharmacy.com

Most seem to get their products in just 1 week, that's a long wait time for shipping? Mine came in 8 days just the stupid mailman screwed it up for me by never knocking on my door!

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
allgone said:
This thread should defiantly be a “stickyâ€￾.

People ignore stickies.
lol that's true, it took me maybe a month on here to read the stickies

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bah stickies are for forum newbs lol.

Most are just rules that if you go anywhere are pretty much common sense.

people just need to learn the search function.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
allgone said:
Has anyone got any information about Merlonipharma :roll:
Yes, but first I'd like to correct the comment in Joeylloyd's original post regarding prescriptions: I've been buying Avodart from this Switzerland-based pharmacy for 2.5+ years and have not once been asked to provide proof of having one.

As anyone who has visited the site is no doubt aware, there is no information regarding available products, their prices, shipping rates, how to pay, etc, etc, basically all the stuff you expect to find on a commercial site. If this paucity of info. and lack of an online purchasing facility doesn't completely put you off, the first step is to complete this form: http://www.merlonipharma.ch/sme_form_eng.php and await his e-mail to confirm product availability, price, and your preferred method of payment: by Bank transfer or credit card.

An electronic Bank transfer is a simple enough procedure, though I suppose this depends on your Bank. For payment by credit card print out and complete this form: http://www.merlonipharma.ch/cred%20card.pdf - his fax number is +41 91 682 8935, use this: http://www.countrycallingcodes.com to find what the + is replaced with, it's 00 for the UK, Germany, Sweden, France and in fact much of Europe.

The only price I can quote is for Avodart: 140 Euros (about £90, $180-$190 - currency fluctuations!) for 90 capsules shipped to the UK; or you can get 180 capsules for 260 Euros, though Customs & Excise may have issues with the importation of more than 3-months supply.

Slarti

The Furnace

Reaction score
Very Helpful

This is a list i have been looking for. Just ordered 180 pills of finpecia for 90$ from inhouse. If only everyone who was losing their hair knew about this site and the helpful comments by all of you... New to the game and just stumbled on here and have been reading forums for the last 3 hours, and feel a little bit better about my hair loss, as chessy as that might sound.Never knew where to order stuff from online, as perscriptions are not an option for me.Will definatly tell my follicaly challenged friends.Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this newbie stuff, just excited that i can finally do something about it...Thanks again.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I hope the meds work for you and that you'll keep us updated on your progress - perhaps with a thread in the "Tell Your Story" section, hint, hint.

Good luck, Slarti.

powersam

Reaction score
probably the only pharma i would recommend is qhi.co.uk

cheap, absolutely genuine, very reliable. have never lost a delivery even though i've had them deliver to various addresses throughout the world.

Dave001

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why doesn't anyone use the search function? I've posted this numerous times:

http://medsranch.com/

(They have several domains, one of which is squaremeds.com, but the content is the same on all.) They are reliable and have the best price for spironolactone, finasteride, and possibly Retin-A. Finasteride is $35 for 30 x 5 mg tablets.

If you really want Merck brand, go here:
http://mastersmarketing.com/

Masters Marketing has been around a *long* time. They are extremely reliable and generally have very good prices.

It's perfectly safe to order from any merchant so long as you pay via credit card.

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about posting the shipment destination as well.
Malaysia so suxx in this hairloss products.

Pondle

Reaction score
It's a leap of faith whether the meds you receive will be "real". I've used Inhousepharmacy - who seem to have a good rep - and I'm going to place an order with Merlonipharma - which reassuringly has an actual physical address in Switzerland (reliable country!). Others say that United Pharmacies, Elitenet and qhi are good as well, but I couldn't comment.

Reaction score
I tried to google evopharmacy but, it seems to be under construction.
Does anyone know what's happening?? If they are still operating, could somebody please give me their address? thanks!

hair4now

Reaction score
male pattern baldness thoroughbred said:
I tried to google evopharmacy but, it seems to be under construction.
Does anyone know what's happening?? If they are still operating, could somebody please give me their address? thanks!

Try postmaster@evopharmacy.com - this is the address I was given when I placed my last order.

I also get Fincar from them so I hope they havn't closed down as they are the only pharmacy I've found that will ship to NZ.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
powersam said:
probably the only pharma i would recommend is qhi.co.uk

cheap, absolutely genuine, very reliable. have never lost a delivery even though i've had them deliver to various addresses throughout the world.

Agree, the best I've seen. Ordered from them probably 8 times for proscar.

joeylloyd

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found a cheaper European based site than Elite for Proscar or Avodart that allows cc ordering?

allgone

Reaction score
Hello

It has been awhile since I was on here. I used to get my meds from evopharmacy but for some reason they went away and so I am now looking at maybe ordering from elitenet pharmacy myself but is there a cheaper option out there as i get screwed enough on taxes here without shelling out loads on hair loss meds:(